Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFTH SEASON OF IKKITOUSEN GREEN-LIT AND TITLED IKKITOUSEN WESTERN WOLVES
[Image: QK4KLc0.jpg]

This year's November issue of Shonengahosha's Young King Oursmagazine reported on Saturday that a new anime in the Ikkitousenfranchise is in the works while the official website for the new anime entry in the Ikkitousen franchise revealed the anime's staff, cast, and teaser visual on Saturday. The anime is titled Ikkitousen Western Wolves.

While the announcement earlier on Saturday in Young King Oursmagazine had indicated that the new work would be an adaptation of the Shin Ikkitousen manga, staff have stated the anime is a sequel to the 2014 OVA Ikkitousen: Extravaganza Epoch, and have not specifically stated the anime is an adaptation of Shin Ikkitousen. The OVA aired on TV in December 2014 and shipped in Japan in February 2015.

Takashi Watanabe, who directed the original Ikkitousen television anime, is returning as chief director at studio Arms (Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny, Ikkitousen: Great Guardians, Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor). Mitsutoshi Satō (episode director for Venus Versus Virus, all three series of Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma) is directing the anime. Masaya Honda (Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor, Soul Buster) is in charge of series scripts, and Rin-Sinis returning from Dragon Destiny, Great Guardians, and Xtreme Xecutor as character designer. GENCO is producing the series.

The cast includes:
  • Masumi Asano as Hakufu Sonsaku
  • Kei Shindou as Gentoku Ryūbi
  • Hitomi Nabatame as Unchou Kan'u
  • Minori Chihara as Ekitoku Chōhi
  • Chiaki Takahashi as Himiko
  • Ami Koshimizu as Shinmen Takezō

Yuji Shiozaki's original Ikkitousen (Battle Vixens) manga centers around Hakufu Sonsaku, a high school student who possesses a magatama that allows her to channel the spirit of the warrior Sun Ce from China's Three Kingdoms era. She fights students from other high schools, each bearing their own magatama and embodying a different hero from the era.

Shiozaki launched the manga in Wani Books' Monthly Comic Gum magazine in 2000, and serialized it in the magazine until it suspended publication in May 2015. Shiozaki then continued to serialize the manga on the Monthly Comic Gum website, which was renamed WEB Comic Gum, until August 2015. Shiozaki launchedShin Ikkitousen in Shonengahosha's Young King Ours magazine in 2015, and the third compiled book volume shipped on April 23.

Tokyopop held the license to Yuji Shiozaki's original manga in North America under the name Battle Vixensuntil the company closed its North American publishing branch in 2011. A spinoff, Ikkitousen Gaiden, launched in Shonengahosha's new Young King BULL magazine this year.

Geneon Entertainment once released the first Ikkitousen anime series in North America, and FUNimationthen picked up the license. Media Blasters had licensed both the second Ikkitousen anime series, Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny, and the third series, Ikkitousen: Great Guardians, but FUNimation picked up the license for Ikkitousen: Great Guardians.

The last anime entry in the franchise, Ikkitousen: Extravaganza Epoch, debuted in December 2014 with two episodes. FUNimation licensed the 2010 Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor anime series, along with the 2011 Ikkitousen: Shūgaku Tōshi Keppu-roku original video anime and shipped the DVD in 2014.
No fuckin way, I love that ikkitousen series, and it's been a couple of years since the people decide to make another season
My favorite character Kanu Unchou, toughest one..

Hmmm, I think she can be a match for Queen's blade...lol..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[Image: esefNfw.jpg]
IKKI TOUSEN: WESTERN WOLVES Previews Theme Song In New Video

The official mediafactory YouTube channel has uploaded a new 15-second trailer for the upcoming action ecchi anime series Ikki Tousen: Western Wolves. The latest entry in the Ikki Tousen series, Western Wolves features the theme song "Kurenai no Mitsuaki" by Yui Sakakibara.

The series will be airing monthly on the AT-X network starting on January 3, 2019. The series will have a Blu-ray/DVD package including the first three episodes of the show. It will be released on February 27, 2019 and each episode runs for about 25 minutes.

This second OVA is the continuation of Ikkitousen: Extravaganza Epoch. Epoch aired from December 21, 2014 to December 28, 2014 with a total of 2 episodes. The Arms studio animated it and Media Factory produced it. Western Wolves will be directed by Mitsutoshi Sato, Honda Masaya is under series composition, rin shin designs the characters, Jenko will produce it and Arms is back in animation.

Ikki Tousen Western Wolves is out on February 27, 2019

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: nbXyHRM.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
IKKITOUSEN WESTERN WOLVES: Nudity +18 Only
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Now I want to see this shit, I love the show, i didn't see all the OVAs thought..
I think Xtreme Xecutor was like a tournament or something, or maybe Great Guardians, i do remember Kanu was Kidnapped...
Kwa, post: 15743, member: 6 Wrote:Now I want to see this shit, I love the show, i didn't see all the OVAs thought..
I think Xtreme Xecutor was like a tournament or something, or maybe Great Guardians, i do remember Kanu was Kidnapped...
I do too.
I was wondering if there's was going to be nudity, & now i'm wondering if it'll be censored cause i hate the idea of censorship just for the sake of censorship.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 15765, member: 24 Wrote:I do too.
I was wondering if there's was going to be nudity, & now i'm wondering if it'll be censored cause i hate the idea of censorship just for the sake of censorship.
Haha, yea, ecchi anime ain't worth watch if it's censorship, can't consider it ecchi ain't, shit like that is what makes the anime dope, I love seeing rip clothes, close breast and panty shots..lol..
Kwa, post: 15767, member: 6 Wrote:Haha, yea, ecchi anime ain't worth watch if it's censorship, can't consider it ecchi ain't, shit like that is what makes the anime dope, I love seeing rip clothes, close breast and panty shots..lol..
I know right, DragonBall without over the top action.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I can't confirm if it's true or not but what I saw is it my be uncensored in Japan and it's unclear at this time if the US broadcast will be the same until whoever picks it up for streaming here.
[Tweet][MEDIA=twitter]1081741157003157504[/MEDIA]

[Image: Screenshot-20190107-234734.png]

If it's just a subbed release then the release groups will take the Japanese video then slap on English subtitles.

If it's dubbed then they will take the uncensored Japanese video and audio and added the English retimed audio to the Japanese video.

It's not clear if Funimation will dub or wait for a bluray release. So far they only announced a few shows for the winter dub.
Jason xXx, post: 15793, member: 3 Wrote:I can't confirm if it's true or not but what I saw is it my be uncensored in Japan and it's unclear at this time if the US broadcast will be the same until whoever picks it up for streaming here.
[Image: Screenshot-20190107-235841.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20190107-234734.png]

If it's just a subbed release then the release groups will take the Japanese video then slap on English subtitles.

If it's dubbed then they will take the uncensored Japanese video and audio and added the English retimed audio to the Japanese video.

It's not clear if Funimation will dub or wait for a bluray release. So far they only announced a few shows for the winter dub.

I hope they take the japan version, but I know for a fact it's gonna take hella time, if it's censored by the time it gets English release, then a half ass job would be done by Funimation..
Pretty sure i've watched one of the older seasons the name and charactes look familiar.