Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~
hey everyone!

my name is Ike but you can call me 1k3

i use to browse the old site look at awesome psp related stuff and other gubbins
in fact it got me through high school!

while i was not able to chat with the ghetto (due to my reluctance to join)
ive enjoyed the last website sooo friggin much, popin wit dat character boi !!!!!

i originally started to browse the original website when i got my very first desktop (during freshman year), an old hp slimline with windows 7 home premium (or ultimate cannot remember) after i got my PC i started chatting with a friend and he said i should get a psp, and being sold on the idea of owning one i went to my local game stop and bought one. i went home sat on my bed and with excitement and pulled it out of its packing materials
and proceeded to ask my friend what i should do next. he said i should get a memorystick to SD adapter and a 32gb sdcard, so i did popped the sdcard into the memorystick and inserted it into my psp and asked what i can do with it, he said to hack it, then stumbled upon the pspghetto ,and that's how i found the original website
Welcome 1k3,
Glad you made it to the backup :punk:
recently ive been taking my original ps1 disks and making psp minis, by converting them to eboot files using a application called psx2psp its pretty awesome, imma gonna make a new profile picture for teh ghetto.
Thats a great idea, you should put up a tut....
Wuss good bruh, and welcome...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]