Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain Weapon Customization
I just got in to the game a few days ago because it was free for games with gold.

To unlock weapon customization, complete the following tasks:
  • 1. Successfully complete Side Op 107: "Extract The Legendary Gunsmith". This side op mission becomes available after story Mission 13. It usually does not appear right away because there can only be a limited number of side ops per area at the same time. Thus, keep doing other side ops, especially in the Angola-Zaire Border region, until it appears.

2. Successfully complete Side Op 108: "Extract The Legendary Gunsmith Again". This side op mission should be triggered automatically after completing Side Op 107 (return to ACC, and it should be available). If it is not available, you must keep doing other side ops until it appears. It has also appear for some people after Side Ops 06 and 48 were completed.

Step 3: Successfully complete Side Op 109: "Extract The Legendary Gunsmith Yet Again". This is the last part of this quest line. It should appear after completing Side Op 108.

You can now customize weapons in the ACC from your iDroid. Go to the "Mother Base" - "Customize" - "Weapons" tab, and choose the type of weapon you want to create. To get new parts, you must develop more weapons. The parts of each developed weapon will be available for customization.
Wow you're really new to this huh lol.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 10316, member: 5 Wrote:Wow you're really new to this huh lol.
Yep and still haven't gotten to customize my guns.
My friend master this game, getting S ranks on every mission,..
I know how to play it but my skills is low, i haven't beaten the game at all..
The collection for the vita(MGS 2and 3), could be a good practice
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I mastered this game too.
I fucking love it.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Finally unlocked it and wish I could do a bit more with the weapon paints instead of having default ones.

I wish we had something like what battlefield hardlines had for the gun bench I like running with bright colors.

[Image: afb6e847_c268_4fb4_bb87_33c9dbe14f0b.png]
Cool gun, that's multiplayer right...
Kwa, post: 10780, member: 6 Wrote:Cool gun, that's multiplayer right...
Lol I like bright colors and yes it's multiplayer.
Jason xXx, post: 10782, member: 3 Wrote:Lol I like bright colors and yes it's multiplayer.
Don't get caught in the spotlight...lol, Dope though, i haven't tried multiplayer, despite how long a had the game, I doubt people play the ps3 version...
Kwa, post: 10814, member: 6 Wrote:Don't get caught in the spotlight...lol, Dope though, i haven't tried multiplayer, despite how long a had the game, I doubt people play the ps3 version...
Better than the Xbox 360

Wow, only 26 people for xbox 360, what's with that, ps3 version i have, did everything campaign mode, multiplayer nah, numbers ain't too surprising really, BFH was different it was, games is dope..
Kwa, post: 10819, member: 6 Wrote:Wow, only 26 people for xbox 360, what's with that,
I was surprised when I saw the numbers for last gen but kinda figures.

Kwa, post: 10819, member: 6 Wrote:did everything campaign mode,
It was OK not the best from a battlefield franchise then again most story modes for battlefield are good except for bad company.

Kwa, post: 10819, member: 6 Wrote:BFH was different it was, games is dope..
The online for hardline is best since bad company 2 imo. Since I am good at it keeping my KD above a 3.5