Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 Flash Sale Now Live For PSN Games On US PlayStation Store
Sony is running a surprise Flash Sale on the PlayStation Store this weekend, meaning you can get big savings on PS4, PS3, PS Vita games, and even PSP games on the off chance you're still in the market for those. Some high-quality games are in the mix, so take a look at our hand-picked highlights below. The sale ends July 23 at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET, so don't hold off too long if something catches your eye.

If you're interested in fighting games and comics, you can scoop up Injustice 2: Legendary Edition for $30 or Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinitefor $16. Speaking of comics, games starring Gotham's hero are also on sale, with Batman: Return to Arkham down to $10 and Batman: Arkham Knight available for $8.

Survival game fans can take advantage of the sale to add Metal Gear Survive to their collection for $20, or The Long Dark for $12. Anyone who enjoys watching the nightly block of game shows might be interested in Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune for $8 apiece. That's a good deal for trivia and word puzzle fans, seeing as they normally sell for $20. Alternately, you can save a couple bucks more by purchasing the two as a bundle for $14.

And if that doesn't satisfy your insatiable hunger for deals, take a peek at Sony's standard weekly salefor savings on all things Fortniteand Grand Theft Auto V, among many other items.

Batman: Arkham Knight -- $8
Batman: Return to Arkham -- $10
Child of Light: Ultimate Edition -- $7
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony -- $30
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory -- $30
Dirt 4 -- $15
The Disney Afternoon Collection-- $6
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 -- $18
Injustice 2: Legendary Edition -- $30
Jak and Daxter Bundle -- $20
Jeopardy -- $8
Just Cause 3 -- $6
The Long Dark -- $12
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite -- $16
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Telltale - Season Pass -- $8
Metal Gear Survive -- $20
Nex Machina -- $6
Oxenfree -- $5
Psychonauts -- $3
Resident Evil 4 -- $8
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization -- $15
Wheel of Fortune -- $8

Just remember, it ends July 23
Missed big time on this but i think i have a few of these titles..
Can't wait to black Friday..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I hate being poor.