Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE LAST OF US 2
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
When I saw a lil gameplay of this, the girl grown up, like she really know how to handle herself beating up human enemies.
But I wonder where's joel..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: rlkkV0V.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
The Team at Naughty Dog discuss details about The Last of Us Part II while also showcasing new gameplay from the title.

Since the highly anticipated trailer launched on Tuesday during PlayStations State of Play, The Last of Us Part II has been the word on everyone’s lips. Gamers all over the world have been speculating on what direction this immersive storyline will take us. Some think Joel will die, setting Ellie off on a rampant bender to seek justice or that it will be Ellie’s love interest, Dina. Whatever route the narrative will take us on, I’m fairly confident it’ll be an exhilarating ride. To continue the hype surrounding this title, the team at Naughty Dog discuss in a brand new video story details and new game footage.

In the video, we see The Last of Us Director Neil Druckmann, Co-Game director’s Anthony Newman and Kurt Margenau, and Narrative Lead Halley Gross discuss topics surrounding the title’s gameplay. We get to see what life is like 25 years after a pandemic has almost wiped out mankind. Halley mentions that we enter into the early gameplay where Ellie and Joel have settled into an idyllic camp in Jackson so we get to witness their normal day-to-day routine and what life has been like for them up until this point.

The Last of Us Part II New Gameplay Footage Revealed

Neil Druckmann talks about how he wanted The Last of Us Part II‘s enemies to be more threating this time around and to raise the tension that the first game finished off with. Halley brings up an important subject in that it was vital to the team to make sure that all the characters were capable as “you need to be capable to survive and we wanted to empower everybody”.

As well as talking about some interesting aspects of the gameplay and subjects, we get to see some footage from the demo. One of the most impressive character mechanics this time around is that Ellie no longer needs to keep finding a ladder to reach a window or a higher ledge – this time she can jump and reach places with ease. I particularly enjoyed watching the footage of Ellie at the workbench station as she upgraded her weaponry and how fluid the animation was in this scene.

You can watch the entirety of the new ‘Inside the Demo’ video with the Naughty Dog team at your leisure, below and for a more detailed breakdown on the new Infected, Enhanced Abilities, and Guard Dogs in The Last of Us Part II, you can check out that article here.

The Last of Us Part II will release February 21, 2020, and it will be arriving exclusively on the PS4.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.