Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPIDERMAN (PS4)
New Spider-Man Game Does Feature Classic Spidey Suit

By now Marvel fans should be well aware that this month will feature a ton of new information about Insomniac Games’ upcoming Spider-Man PS4 exclusive. Starting tomorrow with the reveal of the release date and new gameplay details, Insomniac will give players plenty to digest when it comes to all things Peter Parker.

As part of a tease of this month’s extravaganza, Game Informer released a brief teaser trailer featuring some new gameplay and select quotes from Insomniac team members. At a glance, it seems the footage was carefully chosen to make sure nothing new was revealed outside of some expected gameplay elements (web-swinging, basic brawling, etc.). However, eagle-eyed fans have spotted one seemingly significant detail: Spider-Man’s traditional Spidey suit.

While a traditional Spider-Man suit might not seem like a big deal, it is in the context of Insomniac’s game. According to the developer, Spider-Man’s suit was designed with a white logo (and a few additional flourishes) not just to highlight that this is a unique Spidey creation, but also Insomniac claims it has some story significance.

It comes as a surprise, then, to see Spider-Man wearing the traditional suit with the black logo, even if it is for a brief moment. Most assumed that this white logo was the only option available, but that may not be the case.

Of course, this could be a trick of the eyes and this is the white logo suit, but it certainly looks more in line with Spider-Man’s traditional look. The white logo stands out pretty well, even as Spider-Man is swinging through the streets of New York, so it would be pretty easy to notice if it wasn’t there.

The big question now is what the traditional suit means for Spider-Man on PS4. Could this be a sequence before the major events of the game? Does Peter Parker switch to the white log suit for a specific reason and the traditional suit is what he wore before? Or is this suit one of the options in the game?

Moreover, since we know that suit changing is in the game, what other Spider-Man suits might players be able to wear? Most comic book video games tend to give players a wealth of costume options – either as unlockables or Easter Eggs – and Spider-Man has some pretty iconic suit variants. Hopefully, Insomniac will offer some clarity later today or later this month, as more information about Spider-Man on PS4 releases.

Spider-Man will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4.

CLICK HERE For MORE
C(:
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
that looks so cool dammit :punk:
Redbear, post: 6543, member: 1 Wrote:that looks so cool dammit :punk:
Yeah it does i just don't like the scripted attacks though.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I pre ordered this, it suppose to come out for xbox one two, gotta double check, more open world, release date is September 7th...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: Spider-Man_Suit_bonusLG.jpg]

Spidey Suit Pack and More! :

Pre-order Marvel's Spider-Man and receive:

Spidey Suit Pack - Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance, as well as your attributes.5 Extra Skill Points - Get a head start on your web slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging.Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget. Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme - Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi GranovSpider-Man PSN Avatar - Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider Icon.

[Image: rsz_26346382397_024c6c0645_k.jpg]

The Digital Deluxe edition of the game (US $79.99 / CDN $99.99 MSRP) will include a copy of the game as well as new story chapters with our post-launch DLC series – Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps. That’s right, we’ll be supporting the game post-launch and you’ll be getting three new chapters each with new missions, new villains and characters, and additional suits for Spider-Man. More details on that a bit later down the road. Buyers who pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition will also receive by mail a limited edition collectible pin (only available to residents of US and Canada) featuring Spider-Man as he appears on the cover art for the game.

[Image: 39409295180_3e7f8e698d_k.jpg]

Meanwhile the Collector’s Edition of the game is a bit more expensive at $149.99 but comes with additional extras like a statue of Spider-Man that is partially revealed since it potentially has some story related spoilers.

Aside from all of the above extras including the White Logo steelbook, the collector’s edition will offer all of the bonus featured with the Digital Deluxe edition of the game. Marvel’s Spider-Man is set to launch on September 7th exclusively for the PS4. The game is being developed by Insomniac Games and will be published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Kwa, post: 6545, member: 6 Wrote:I pre ordered this, it suppose to come out for xbox one two, gotta double check, more open world, release date is September 7th...
Nope it's exclusive to PS4
Well, could have sworn, must of read it wrong okay, crazy though, pass spider man games were release for PlayStation and xbox, this the first one that's only PS release, date changed too, i'm Iuck but what a bummer of waiting...
The game stop I went to, might just ask me if i want the digital content later on. i already put $15 on it, feels early, at first it was june release..
[Image: 15Dz2Mh.jpg]
Insomniac Says Spider-Man Will Never Come To Xbox

A lot of information has been coming out regarding the upcoming game Marvel’s Spider-Man for PS4 now that the release date has been confirmed, including the announcement of a collector’s edition. Insomniac Games has even answered the question about whether Xbox One owners will see the title come to their platform of choice in the future.

Amid the slew of details that have been released about Marvel’s Spider-Man, some fans still had some questions regarding the title. In particular, one fan took to Twitter to ask the game’s developer, Insomniac, “How long till it comes to Xbox?” The answer was short and to the point, but probably not what the fan was hoping to hear. The developer simply responded by saying “never.”

never

— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) April 4, 2018
While some developers who had primarily made games for one console or console family have branched out and went on to make multi-platform titles, like Bungie did with Destiny, some stick with the console brand they know best. It is true that Insomniac was responsible for Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive, but it seems the developer wants to stick with the console where they saw initial success with games like Spyro and Ratchet & Clank, for their newest title.

Some fans may take this with a grain of salt, seeing as how there have been games that were originally announced to be exclusive to a particular platform and then ended up releasing for multiple. One recent case of this is Fortnite, which was originally announced back in 2011 as a PC exclusive, but now it is available for PS4 and Xbox One as well. But the bigger reason that Spider-Man will stay exclusive likely rests with Sony’s rights to the character. Granted, those rights are to Spider-Man films, but we don’t know the specifics of the deal surrounding this game. In other words, this is much more complicated than the average exclusivity arrangement.

The official release date for the game was announced earlier today and it is set to launch on September 7 of this year for the PS4. Prior to revealing the launch date, a new trailer was released that showed off more gameplay footage from the title.

Marvel’s Spider-Man will release on September 7, 2018 exclusively for PS4.

CLICK HERE For MORE
C(:
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Wow, this has to be the first spider Man to ever come to PS only, I could be wrong though...
Kwa, post: 6618, member: 6 Wrote:Wow, this has to be the first spider Man to ever come to PS only, I could be wrong though...
I don't know but i'm not surprised, the films are Sony pictures.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

And as much spider man games that was made, and spider put on marvel, this one right here, better be real dope...

[IMG][/IMG]
Sony Shows Off Spider-Man in Sprawling New Sandbox Gameplay

Some new open-world footage of Marvel's Spider-Man was shown off after Sony's E3 press conference featuring free-roaming combat.

Following Sony’s jaw-dropping E3 Press Conference, developer Insomniac Games ran through some open world gameplay of Marvel’s Spider-Man on their livestream.

This demo is currently playable at E3 2018 in Los Angeles, but if you’re not at the convention you can check out footage of the demo–courtesy of Centerstrain01–below.

The gameplay features our first look at gameplay outside of the cutscenes and quick-time events we’ve seen before. Swinging from buildings is, of course, only possible when the buildings are tall enough. Between those buildings lie side objectives such as a bomb-defusal time trial and checkpoints where Parker can pick up other objectives.

Combat in the open spaces seems dynamic as bad guys seem to show up wherever Peter lands. We can even see Spider-Man make use of his environment as he rips off a police car door and uses it to slam into a goon.

During the conference fans also got the chance to see some of Spidey’s nemesis including Scorpion, Vulture, and more of the Sinister Six. You can check out that gameplay trailer here.

Marvel’s Spider-Man will launch on September 7 exclusively for the PS4.

[Image: qb0Dz5d.gif] CLICK THIS! [Image: S9KadAc.gif]
C(:
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I saw a lil gameplay when spider man was fighting rhino and electro...
Kwa, post: 8723, member: 6 Wrote:I saw a lil gameplay when spider man was fighting rhino and electro...
Yea me too, it looked great.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Got money on that it too, they really improve spider man, I like the costume, the eviromenvir is sharper, attacks and combos, this should be better than "the amazing spider man"...
Kwa, post: 8741, member: 6 Wrote:Got money on that it too, they really improve spider man, I like the costume, the eviromenvir is sharper, attacks and combos, this should be better than "the amazing spider man"...
The gameplay looks like Web Of Shadows so i'm happy with that.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I play shattered dimensions and edge of time..

Edge of time was dope is hell, I like the 2099 spider man idea, and the abilities, platinum that shit...