Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta look put for em.
This is the transcript of the support from door dash of me trying to tell them they need to one compensate this poor woman and two make sure their app doesn't freeze up and three make sure their support for their drivers aren't totally stupid.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Yep,
sometimes the apps dont work like they are supposed to,and like any software, its bound to fuck up sooner or later.
I was just worried for the safety of the delivery driver. Telling em they got a flaw in the system. Could cause a life eventually
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 66762, member: 17 Wrote:I was just worried for the safety of the delivery driver. Telling em they got a flaw in the system. Could cause a life eventually
You are absolutely right, they are working for a living just like us, they deserve to be treated with safe work conditions, and that includes the equipment and applications to work.
I can promise you I would be screaming my head off at someone in charge, and I would hold a WhistleBlower ticket in my hand just so they would know I wasn't jokin around.