Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS+ Essential
Well today I got to see first hand the PS+ Essential system,
Has a lot of games to choose from and play, but most require a "Premium" to play or outright buy,
Didn't have to much time to browse, but I went to take a look at the PS2 games and it seems pretty slim,
Dark Cloud is a favorite of mine, and truth to be said $15 isn't bad to buy, but to seem forced to do a Premium and Essential packages is just redundant in my opinion.
Essential is basically PS+ as always, cloud storage, online multiplayer, free monthly games, and discount.
If u want all the features of an subscription, more currency from pocket is mandated, I think it's a way for Sony to get more money out from us.

My current plan is Essential, and I may not want to upgrade just to play games I already have in physical and/or digital. discount/sales can be feasible too, can in handle, especially if on a budget.

For premium, going back in time, for $119.99 a year, god damn.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Your right, I don't know if I am going to dish out a $120 a year just to play a couple of ps oldies just to fatten stockholders wallets,
But I will be keeping my essentials package just because of my library.
$60 bucks is enough.
Kwa, post: 66658, member: 6 Wrote:$60 bucks is enough.
I pay anywhere from $39-45 for my yearly subscription from Playstation,
this place I buy my subcribs from..awesome deals sometimes.
such as a year for $48 from CDKEYS..

Code:
https://www.cdkeys.com/1-year-playstation-plus-membership-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-digital-code
And the cost work too, seem very affordable.
60 bucks never really hurt my wallet as much, and I once caught a sale for PSplus from ps digital store. After renewing my subscription and paying for extensions, my '+' doesn't expire until 2024.
For the first time in history , my wife is happy I am going to get a game for her thru the PS4..
Chocobos Mysterious Dungeon: EveryBuddy..
My wife used to play Torneko on the PS1, and she absolutely loved the mindless aiming around and fighting, and that every floor was completely different when you came back to it...

So according to the PS+ Essentials upgrade notice, I can purchase the upgrade for 28 bucks for the rest of my PS+ year ( 286 days ) and I can play the game for free instead of paying the $39.99 it is asking for,
and that means $99 a year now after my subscribe ends instead of the $65 ( which I usually get for $35-$40 ),
Unless
im lucky enough that my CDKEYS will have the same type of offers where I can save $30 bucks,

Gawd, just another way for some big money corp to suck funds from us just so we can escape the harsh reality of life...sheesh
Hmmm, I doubt it, I think upgrading your plan can be done through digital only.
If u were to pay that $40, it'll be a one time compensation, and the game will be Eternal, meaning it's yours permanently, upgrade or not, delete when u want, re-download when u want.
I was thinking the same thing, come payday it's on like Donkey Kong,
besides, it's something my wife wants, it's something my wife will get.