Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEGATIVE ATMOSPHERE

[Image: M4kLyrt.png]
New gameplay of Negative Atmosphere, the horror game inspired by Dead Space

We leave you with a new gameplay of the indie horror game Negative Atmosphere. The game’s main inspirational asset is the Dead Space saga.

Sunscorched studios has published a new video as a gameplay of his next game. As some may already know, Negative Atmosphere is a horror game inspired by Dead Space.

Shown via trailer in September 2019, we lost sight of it for a while. It is possible that the development team was affected by the coronavirus much more than expected.

Especially because something like that –next to its confinements– He came suddenly to everyone. We leave you with him new gameplay published by Sunscorched Studios.

This new sample in its gameplay will give you new impressions of the game. Especially regarding title graphics and art style it will have, so take a look at it.

Negative Atmosphere uses Unreal Engine 4 and presents a playable style in a 3rd person perspective. The game will place a lot of emphasis on its horror mechanics and gameplay with fluid and high-tension combat.

To make matters worse, the setting of the game will be that of a world in the middle of cold war. In your universe, artificial intelligence has been achieved through the use of organic processing cores.

In Negative Atmosphere We will be Samuel Edwards, a 49-year-old ex-combat medic aboard the long-range cargo and transport ship TRH Rusanov; at least, that’s part of what his description says.

The rest reads: “In Negative Atmosphere, a mysterious disease has spread through a ship and all the robots and personnel on board have mutated into hideous creatures.

These aim to destroy all organisms in their environment. You must escape, fighting through ancient mutated companions, the ship’s conduits, and more dangers.“.

“In addition, as you progress through the game, Samuel’s mental state will deteriorate and there may even be hallucinations.“.

Will you be able to play Negative Atmosphere? We imagine that the game will have in mind the announcement of Dead Space Remake, although neither has a release date or window yet.

As far as we know, this indie will feature Nvidia’s DLSS technology, although what we do not know is if it will have Ray Tracing effects or they will decide to do without them.

Whatever its release date, the only platform confirmed so far and at the moment is PC. In fact, in the trailers we can see that will be published via Steam.

Dead Space Remake It already showed its first images, details, playable news, etc. But the last you heard about the game in 2021 will be the last until next year.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: zA6pA3D.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
If consoles versions is announced, I would say for new gen only, PS5 and Xbox Series.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 61263, member: 6 Wrote:If consoles versions is announced, I would say for new gen only, PS5 and Xbox Series.
Hopefully for PS4 too, let PS4 Gamers ply too.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Factz, guess we'll have to see, these days, just a bit of improvement of graphical sweat, gore, etc, ain't enough to convince me to upgrade, not at this time...
Ps4 is still solid, I want to get the most out of the console until the closure.
No telling when this is happening since Sony decided to make more last gen consoles throughout 2022..
Damn, this title has so much dark moments or it's just alot of dark, gonna get me to fidget....lol no lie, it's hardcore though..
I hope it's as great as it looks.
I would've loved to see a female lead character & have this some what related to DeadSpace, like a separate storyline away from Isaac Clarke.
Ya know kinda like those DeadSpace Anime.
But thanks to EA that won't happen.

So here's hopping this'll pick up.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.