Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Deserve This!!!
[Image: oFLGB3M.jpg]
[Image: CsD91pG.jpg]

Don't know how to put it short, but here it goes.

Young sis finally got all her stuff out, as a result I finally got a room, my own lil space and privacy.
Got myself a TV, still practicing on navigating, basically how it works
Been to long since sis been living in complimentary, finally a change happened, I deserve this...

Oh yea, those curtains are not mines, with red and blue going together "nah", got my own set..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
You do deserve it Kwa,
I remember when you was busting your ass at that first job at Blue Apron,
You have come a very long way and ..I dont know how to say this without sounding like a sappy jerk,
But hey man..Im proud of ya ! :punk:
SmileSmileSmile
With young sis packing, it really giving me that opportunity to get things I can claim my own. Now it's just me and mom's and I can't even complain, the room gonna get set up how it should be.
This really got my young sis pensively hating on me, and the thing is that she owns a lil TV herself, a 32 inch regular that she went half on with Mom's few years back, got a tragic story for that, TV still working today.
I'm surprise u still remember Blue Apron though, back then it was a 1 bedroom, so I had no choice but to make sure on how I was living.

Now with a 2 bedroom, this has finally happened,l after 2 years, finally no more sleeping in the living room.
It would've been stressful if I had endure all the BS as calamities for another year, all the yelling, hitting that goes directly towards a child, so vexing, take it upstairs.
I'm glad this change occurred, and as a result, she'll learn the meaning of being responsible.
[Image: WUtzJ4t.jpg]
[Image: AvV0TzH.jpg]
Sweet setup you got there, how's it feel to be in yer own space now?
Have you not had your own room before? Goddamn dude.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Redbear, post: 59866, member: 1 Wrote:Sweet setup you got there, how's it feel to be in yer own space now?
Feels good is hell
The Sorrow, post: 59867, member: 5 Wrote:Have you not had your own room before? Goddamn dude.
Nah, It's been like that for years growing up, especially living in the projects, even a to share a room as a child.
young sis herself made a child, took a room, living free even since we moved to a 2 bedroom in these buildings. Too much she happen ed and now moving forward she has her own rent to pay, hopefully she'll see the mesn of being responsible.
wow kwa that's awesome I'm so happy for you this is long over due enjoy!!