Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOVIES?

I really feel Chris hits on alot of what I get from much of the recent/not too recent movies made.
And how many franchises are killed from terrible unnecessary squeals or remakes & how they've driven away once loyal fans.

I honestly can't disagree with much of what he is saying, I mean there's trailers where they're actually better than the actual movie itself & once watched I end up disappointed lol.
I've said this just yesterday to someone how the trailer for Don't Speak 2 looks to reveal far too much.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
The need to make a Reboot or Reinvent a movie is sometimes ridiculous in itself,
and alot of the times the movies just are not of the same caliper the original was,

The creative juices seem to have died unless its a MCU/DCU (Marvel Universe/Detective Comics Universe) movie or some type of
thriller thats more dumb than entertaining.
Redbear, post: 52787, member: 1 Wrote:The need to make a Reboot or Reinvent a movie is sometimes ridiculous in itself,
and alot of the times the movies just are not of the same caliper the original was,

The creative juices seem to have died unless its a MCU/DCU (Marvel Universe/Detective Comics Universe) movie or some type of
thriller thats more dumb than entertaining.
It's like reboots are so rushed, there's no decent build up or story story structure.
I mean how can they screw that up when they have the original's blueprints right in front of them.
It's obvious it's done just to grab the rights to the property.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I agree, this is the same thing Stan Lee said a few times.
Stop with the gender/race swapping & create new original characters.
I think the industry don't from fear of failure, but if that's true then why ignore already established fan base of popular franchises. Why ignore existing blueprints when making movies based on them.

I mean seriously, before this politically correctness corroded everything there was an existing audience for characters & comics like JLA, Spiderman, The Avengers etc.
Sure some SOME of the changes were good for the movie adaptations but instead of catering to those readers while attempting to bring in new people adding to the overall audience, the film industry rather shame comic geeks & fanboys/fanGirls if they don't like the movie.

I don't get it.
How do you ignore, shame, then do the same thing repeatedly expecting something different.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.