Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN YOUR EYES WHAT HAS RUINED GAMES FOR YOU?
[Image: 93pt4JP.jpg]

Gaming has come along way & Gamers had the privilege of experiencing the evolution of gaming consoles.
From Atari 2600, NES, 3DO, Jaguar, DreamCast, Playstation, Xbox, etc etc.
The graphics got better, the platforms more advanced, & the games gotten better.

Yet The more mainstream & popular gaming became the more ridiculously stupid things got.

FROM unnecessary reboots & “we’re trying to focus on the real women that surround us; the voice of a female, the mannerisms. We are being realistic about it.”
To political & politically correct garbage!

[Image: 2pDRnZB.jpg]

There's been quite a few STUPID things that's been done to ruin a few games for any of us all in the name of change, or to appeal to a wider audience, or just to pander & shut up a crowd for whatever lame reason behind it.

There's usually something that's done that seems unnecessary or completely pointless.
Something change that just turned you off from whatever it was that once appealed to you.

[Image: HXM6yLs.jpg]

Any & all crap that you were/are sick of.....
..........What are some of the habits or controversial impacts surrounding the Gaming World that just at times ruins it for you ????
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
The fact that right after the PS2, you needed to go online and playing with multiplayers,get an account and spend tons of money just to play the fucking game and enjoy yourself.
PC Culture.

That is one of the things that ruins gaming for me.

When developers & or publishers become too afraid of offending anyone & certain aspects from games that's either been changed, removed, censored or the game has been cancelled or limited in its release, because developers don't want to or didn't mean to offend newcomers.
While those already familiar with any particular development studio or franchise & who aren't so easily offended are denied the option of the experience or the purchase all together simply because of the attempt at being politically correct.

Or when Game creators, game developers, development studios, publishers, just for adding or creating something purely fantasy based not made with the intention to offend are apologising because a few sensitive gamers either didn't take the opportunity not to buy & avoid the product altogether or just wanna take out their frustrations on someone or something simply because whomever didn't see things their way.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Yea. games has gotten alot better, especially when it comes to graphics, it's good to pay attention to gameplay though..
After ps2, all these different engines came in..
Damn, i think the last madden game for ps2 was madden 12..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Glitches & Game Crashing Bugs are common place.
And The idea that Glitches & Game Crashing Bugs shouldn't seen as something that takes away from the overall enjoyability & they shouldn't effect game reviews or scores.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

How certain Gaming News sites turned all male gamers into sexist misogynistic gamers that has the goal of trolling female gamers in games.
How certain Gaming News sites turned all female gamers into victims only.

How feminism tore through the gaming world, painting any & every game as sexist misogynistic hatred towards women, all while amazingly ignoring any positives as there are male & female gamers who game equally on the same or separate teams.

How so-called feminism ignored female employees that's been on development teams like Rhianna Pratchett, Robin Hunicke, Fiona Cherbak. Or this........
https://www.dualshockers.com/here-are-so...es-of-war/
Or so-called feminism ignored female teams playing in gaming tournaments.

No kinda positivity was ever focused on as i know towards the women that are actually in the industry or female gamers or how there are gamers in general that don't care about gender & just wanna game.

The constant focus on nothing but the negativity that's another thing which ruined gaming for me.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Gender politics have no business in the gaming world.

But for me microtransactions ruined gaming.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 3380, member: 5 Wrote:Gender politics have no business in the gaming world.

But for me microtransactions ruined gaming.

I agree with that, no type of politics belong in the gaming world.

AGE. & PRACTICALITY.
I think AGE has destroyed the gaming world.
The idea that games have to grow up because gamers have gotten older, so gaming gone from fantasy & make believe to practical, realistic, relatable.

The whole argument of
"No women wears a bikini in subzero temperatures or have breasts that big"
"Does she really need to wear such skimpy outfits"
"Racing games should all be real world simulated physics"
"Why do characters have blue or green or so other hair color that isn't normal"
"Why are their eyes so big"
"Why are characters so powerful"

I'm telling the moment there was a reduction in the influence japanese gaming had on the world of gaming that's the moment much of western gaming sucked.

It's like Okay so gamers grow up, but why does that have to limit the imagination, impractical possibilities, the fun.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Well i don't know how it goes in the United States, assuming that's where you're from,
But here in Canada, the ESRB ratings are taken very seriously.

Like one time my nephew tried to make me get him a video game, but the cashier somehow knew I was buying it for him and refused to sell me it lol.

The Sorrow, post: 3397, member: 5 Wrote:Well i don't know how it goes in the United States, assuming that's where you're from,
But here in Canada, the ESRB ratings are taken very seriously.

Like one time my nephew tried to make me get him a video game, but the cashier somehow knew I was buying it for him and refused to sell me it lol.

In the u.s. is different.

The ESRB is seen as a suggestion, as in i literally watched as a mom bought her 15yr old GTAIV.
The cashier told the mother GTAIV is Rated-M, her excuse was "Well he'll just end up playing GTAIV at a friend's house so i may as well buy him his own copy"
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Ah.
Yeah here you can sell controversial games, but you can't just up and sell 'em to minors.

The Sorrow, post: 3408, member: 5 Wrote:Ah.
Yeah here you can sell controversial games, but you can't just up and sell 'em to minors.
In the u.s. some turn a blind eye to kids buying/playing those type of games until some kid pulling a school shooting or whatever else sorta crime, & THEN people blame the gaming industry yet never hold the parents who bought the games for the kids in the first place.

In the u.s if you can pass the blame then it's never really your fault.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.