Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nintendo switch system sucks in its current form and Nintendo could have done better for various reasons, detail...
i got a Nintendo switch about id say 3 years ago, two if i am being honest, i love my switch, but i would be lying if i said there are not some rough spots or inconvenient things.

for starters they decided that your switch having a Plastic screen was a great idea. meaning if you get a switch and think its a great idea to slide your switch into a dock with PLASTIC that directly meets with the screen, its gonna scratch the switch screen and leave a nice scratch on your 300 freedom dollarydoo toy

or how about the fact that some switches bend when the system is under heavy load, (doesn't occur with all) or when your switch comes with faulty hardware (example:dead pixels dead screens faulty CPU ram or otherwise) thankfully most of the growing pains have come and gone and most issues have been solved.

the Nintendo switch bundle should include the play and charge joycon grip (the one with the USB type c port at the top) when you buy your switch instead of that waste of space joycon grip they throw in. it has plenty of space, and the stock grip they throw in can be modified to include the charging circuit, it can be done could it would go a long way to justify the $300 price tag, its not like its gonna hurt their bottom line to include that accessory.
I havent even tried the Switch yet,

Coupla people here play it so they have lots more to offer than i do,
other than its out of my price range...LOL