Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replicant !!!
[Image: JkvLcNh.jpg]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Brooooooooo I was so hyped about this game I preordered it in both my digital PS ACCOUNTS as a DRAKENGARD/NIER LORE fan it was a must.

I played both of the original Nier Replicant and Ghestalt and interms of the REMASTERED GRAPHICS itself the game looks gorgeous.

Buuuut....comparing it to NieR:Automata a game I spent over 80+ both in XBOX/PLAYSTATION VERSIONS each....I was a greatly disappointed.
iight, which one has the better story to u, between automata and Replicant.
NO NO NO NO bro trust me both have an incredible story and if you are in the whole lore of the DRAKENGARD/NIER youll feel every single emotion posible LOVE, HATE, SADNNES, JOY, ETC.

However My disappointed doesnt come from the story it comes from the fact that the game is semi open world....bro I legit rage quitting when I saw how many loading screens appeared on it compared to AUTOMATAS ALMOST non existing loading screen and true open world I felt it was a huge downgrade.....but...its a remaster no a remake....

other than that I did feel the game mechanics/controls feelts a bit off and even sluggish, but maybe that just me being used to AUTOMATAS mechanics and controls.
after you play Replicant youll se all the hints and easter eggs hidden and at plain sight in AUTOMATA even giving you a bit of nostalgia.
Well, this is a new experience, cuz I heard Nier made it for PS3 years back and never heard of it, I don't know the amount of open world games I played, just one I gonna experience, ones I have but didn't finished or maybe ones i just started.
Yup that true they made 2 versions for PS3
Nier Replicant
Nier Gestalt

And Wait....so you haven't played Nier Automata?

Also and yeah that just me being way to picky I still only played the first mission and haven't played it ever since I'm currently focused on HORIZON ZERO DAWN & BIOSHOCK
Nah, I got Automata, played some too, just unbeateb, it's the ps3 I never played.
Horizon is just another I have and didn't start yet, and many more. Either idling, on the vita too much playing games on that too and watching contents.
Last game I beaten was Danganronpa Ultra Despair girls.
For ps4, Crash 4 is the last title I beaten, before that was Modern Warfare( earned platinum)..
Currently playing Persona 5 Strikers so much in the mix, off topic here, oh shit...