Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Drawing Club
[Image: W6yB7II.jpg]
Just recently, not today but i discover an anime drawing group on facebook, and from what i been seeing so far, these people has serious talent every last one of them, their drawings be un- real, dope is hell, and the level i'm no where near it...
Here's an example of what i seen, it's some advance shit. I'm too different..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
That could be you if you keep practicing.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
It could, it just not gonna be easy, a guy comment on one of my drawings and said the same thing and doesn't have to be perfect, etc.
My shit don't come out no where near like these people, u can call my shit basic" it's like they been coached or been drawing at an early age or been ,i haven't, these people are good no lie, i don't even know this character...
Guess i have to learn how to balance schedule on my days off, cuz it's like i be rarely drawing, cuz i dance too, and be practicing that, plus got a job for peak season but don't know what will happen after, well u know, plus i do other things on my free time..
Like shit, have u seen my animaniacs pictures, i tried my best drawing them and that didn't even came out perfect but good in a way.
And u already seen my Huntik..
I may use pictures but i can only do my best..
[Image: Qo68JfS.jpg]
Here's another picture i saw on facebook soneone drew and the person did good in my opinion, i'm not in this level..
I know it takes practice although it's hard to balances things out...
That there is some serious artwork.
Hell yea, the people in this group i found on facebook is serious, they can do shit i can't do, as in shade etc, even a guy shared his youtube channel with me and he's too good.
Compare to this people, i'm in a real low level cuz i can't draw like them, it's hard balancing hobbies....