Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Covid-19
Well, we have found out my mother in law's ( Great Lady this one! ) housekeeper just passed from the Covid..
M.I.L. ( Mother In Law ) had told us a about three weeks ago her housekeeper was in the E.R. and was diagnosed with the covid...
Still the M.I.L. followed the procedures after that..quarantined herself for two weeks while she waited for the results to come back, she also disinfected her house like a mad woman with Lysol ( yes it does kill the covid ), sprayed her dog with it then gave him a shampoo bath, ( I told her that she didn't need to lysol on the dog..but what do you tell a person thats terrified of cooties at her age --79-- )
The results came back negative a two days ago, but she found out yesterday that her friend had passed from the disease in the hospital all alone...
no visitors are allowed... scary as hell when the Housekeeper who goes to hundreds of houses a month had the disease....all the time she was a carrier and didn't even know it, no telling where she got it, who she spread it to, all of that racing through our minds, Her housekeeper was awesome, she loved my dogs, was always happy when we saw her,truly a good woman, mother and grandparent and a hardworking person.

It just sucks slimy green donkey ballz that such a lovely person had to die while a shitbag orange turd lives and still tries to fuck our country with no vaseline or a great dinner except MickeyDees.
Sorry for your loss.
The wife of one of my dads freinds was unknowingly exposed at work and infected her family.Today she was hospitalised do to problems with her eyesight and breathing.
It's getting worse everyday with the number of people not wearing masks when going out or outright believing this virus isn't real so they still gathering in huge groups.
It's ridiculous how bad things have gotten do to self-inflicted stupidity. But hey ignorance is bliss and apparently a constitutional right worth risking their life and the life of others to defend.
omg I'm so sorry for your loss
Tell me about, people are that dense, this shit is never stable, it's keeps fluctuating in high numbers, it's ludicrous..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]