Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
[Image: IYjeukQ.png]
I saw the movie & it's not bad.
I love the art style & like how it has more of a mix of tech than the series before.

HOWEVER OMG So-far Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is kinda dull, I'm on Episode 18 & It's like some of the dullest filler episodes of naruto shippuden.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations leans more of a school life then Ninja training academy, characters are already skilled fighting & various ninjutsu techniques so instead of getting an Anime about kid ninjas leaping through trees, fighting bad guys using martial arts & lots of excitement like that, ya get something more geared towards the children of Naruto Shippuden attending class focusing on academics.

It's a slow build establishing each character getting to know them & who they are as a person...And so far there aren't many that I find all that interesting & it's like a chore to watch.
What I do find interesting is that Boruto Uzumaki is almost the opposite of Naruto Uzumaki.
Being the son of the first child of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki, unlike his father Boruto doesn't wanna be Hokage. In fact he hates the idea altogether.

Whereas Naruto grew up without parents, lived alone, caused mischief for attention, & because he carried the fox demon he was looked down upon by everyone in the vilage.
I watched those episodes in Shippuden & that was the saddest thing ever.
You get a sense of what Naruto went through as a kid & one would really feel sorry for him. You almost wanna cry.

Boruto having both mother & father & a younger sister, is spoiled & completely clueless about his dad.
Naruto has finally become the Hokage & he works himself to death.
Daily Naruto spends the entire day running the village & doing paperwork till he is so tired he can barely drag himself home to eat dinner.
Meanwhile Boruto having no clue seeking attention gets mad at his father because he believes Naruto rather spend time away from home being Hokage instead of hanging around home with his family.

Boruto on his own has some good character qualities but not as interesting as his Father Naruto.
Hopefully Boruto: Naruto Next Generations will pick up speed & build more/better interest in later Episodes otherwise I might give up on it.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.