Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
CLICK IMAGE FOR LINK

[Image: NvFfOBa.jpg]

The Peanuts gang celebrates Halloween while Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin.
ChessMasterHex, post: 39627, member: 7 Wrote:CLICK IMAGE FOR LINK

[Image: NvFfOBa.jpg]

The Peanuts gang celebrates Halloween while Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin.
Thanks
You're welcome.
Thank You.
You heard the Great Pumpkin, & all Charlie Brown specials are now apple tv exclusives ?

"The TV special's addition to Apple TV+ is part of a bigger deal that made Apple TV+ the home for all things "Peanuts." This includes new original series and specials: a second season of "Snoopy in Space" and the Peanuts gang celebrating Mother's Day, Earth Day, New Year's Eve and going back to school, according to Apple.
"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/media/pea...index.html
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
VSW, post: 39693, member: 24 Wrote:Thank You.
You heard the Great Pumpkin, & all Charlie Brown specials are now apple tv exclusives ?

"The TV special's addition to Apple TV+ is part of a bigger deal that made Apple TV+ the home for all things "Peanuts." This includes new original series and specials: a second season of "Snoopy in Space" and the Peanuts gang celebrating Mother's Day, Earth Day, New Year's Eve and going back to school, according to Apple.
"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/media/pea...index.html

Yeah, I was mad when I heard that. I watch this and A Charlie Brown Christmas every year. Now I have to pay to watch them, Apple can kiss my ass.
ChessMasterHex, post: 39702, member: 7 Wrote:Yeah, I was mad when I heard that. I watch this and A Charlie Brown Christmas every year. Now I have to pay to watch them, Apple can kiss my ass.
I agree.
I don't think general entertainment should be made exclusive whenever companies feel like it.
Think I'll get the downloads & place them on a flash drive for my mom.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.