Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so FUCK CANCER
every few days or so I do a few errands with my sister
a couple a days ago we went and grabbed prescriptions for my mom and jim
and stopped to grab take out at KFC so on the way home basically stopped at a red light talking about dumb shit
out of no where she up and says I have breast cancer I start chemo on such and such a date ..
I was dumbfounded and immediately started to cry..
she asked me to keep it quiet for now which has been wicked hard.

sooo fuck cancer
Yep FUCK it I wish it never existed. Sending prayers.
thanks man me too
I'm still at this weird stage of ..denial or some shit..
Fuck Cancer, I lost my sister a few years ago because of cancer.
I work at spot that does the chemo for cancers,so yes..

Redbear, post: 39297, member: 1 Wrote:Fuck Cancer, I lost my sister a few years ago because of cancer.
I work at spot that does the chemo for cancers,so yes..

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=53]

thanks Red omg I'm still just like wtf is going on with my life how bad did I fuck up in a previous life
to have so much bad shit for me to deal with in this one? and what can I do to make everything better?
I'm so sorry for your loss Red
Nothing you can do Priml, just a factor of life kickin in..
if you were to ask a Highly Religious person they would tell you God is testing you and your faith,
ask most anyone else and they tell you life just Cunt Punted you multiple times because it can,

when I found out Sis had cancer..I was highly optimistic because of where I work, I was wrong, and I lost her..we were never the best of terms on relationships, but she was my baby sis and I love her,
I was going to post a pic of me and her right before she passed..but I ended up going all mushy and had to stop and breathe for a minute,

Get all the time you can with your sister, SUPPORT her as chemo sucks and no one likes to go it alone, she will be tired..lose weight, be frumpy and self fatalistic conscious about every fucking thing she does and did in life,
just be there for her and don't bring it up...let her know you love her now and always.

this is us just days before she passed..
I cannot tell you much I regret the time we missed because of our idiocy's.

I feel for you prml.
Lost both of my grandparents to cancer.

Hopefully you can be there for your sister.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Thats really sad to hear
Give her the best days of her life and just like what Readbear said, make sure you love her always!!
Im sorry for you loss Redbear
thank you everyone you guys are awesome!
My condolences, I had lost my great grandmother and my grandfather in the same month to breast cancer and lung cancer. Shits hard to go through.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 39542, member: 17 Wrote:My condolences, I had lost my great grandmother and my grandfather in the same month to breast cancer and lung cancer. Shits hard to go through.
I'm so sorry for your loss thank you for your thoughts *shrugs* just waiting damn I dunno
Dr.Lost, post: 39542, member: 17 Wrote:My condolences, I had lost my great grandmother and my grandfather in the same month to breast cancer and lung cancer. Shits hard to go through.
I am sorry for you loss Dr. Lost