Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Fund For Dr.Lost
T Donate Button at the top of the Forum and donate what you can, I have the lowest Donation amount set at $5.00 bux..
Any Help Would Be Appreciated,
All FUNDS WILL GOTO HIM,
I have no need for Donations and am appreciative for what I have,
Thank You All For Allowing Me To Have It..
Also have created a separate Chat Room if you have any other questions or comments.
So peoples,If you have any recommendations, lets hear 'em
The purpose of all of this is to maybe help me out a little bit, I have been doing photography for about 4 years now and I love everything about it. I started to get serious with it about 3 years ago where I have done some photoshoots and events. This is where I had to stop due to not getting any formal training, I was in the process of creating my portfolio to start applying for art Universities in early April, as some of you may or may not know I had 2 F3 tornados tear apart my neighborhood. Almost everything I owned was ruined and I lost an estimated $8,000 worth of property. One of the things that was detroyed was my Camera, this is why I am asking for your help. If anyone could give anything I would be forever greatful, I'm not asking for much just something to get me back on track. Either way however this turns out I will always be thankful for this great community we have here.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \