Poll: Time To Close The FS Section?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes:
0%
0 0%
No:
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Time To Shut This FS section Down
Well this place isn't getting a whole lot of traffic,
and the only one that seems to give a damn about it is Zebulon,+ with his speeds cut there's no one to back him up and fill the downloads,

Alas Crash done abandoned us a while ago for better things, We miss him and his interactions in this part of the forum,
Maybe you all have moved to different and better pastures, Im happy that you have found another spot to call home,
But just so you know, it has been an honor and a privilege to have kept this alive for you as long as I could,

you all will be welcome here anytime, im going to leave this up for a week to see if there's any interactions to the post.
Sorry to hear about this my dude.
Unfortunately I have no idea what any of that stuff is, otherwise I would be right into it.

Good on you and zebulon for keeping it alive as long as you did though Smile
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Do you mean the WHOLE SITE?!?!?!?!
Sapphire Shadow, post: 34709, member: 114 Wrote:Do you mean the WHOLE SITE?!?!?!?!

Naaa, just the FS Section..and nothing ever really dissapear's here, when it comes to something like that I just tuck it away into a nice corner or somethin.
I would like to see the FS section stay open. I think the lack of uploads will change once things get back to 'normal'. Last I heard, Zebulon was away from his regular residence and that is why he stopped uploading stuff - as his temporary residence has crappy internet speeds.

Hoping that Crash shows back up to participate in some way also.
I would really like to keep it open, but as you can see by all the posts here,
it has little to no recognition now,
no one wants to be involved with it or fill it and its just sitting there looking all lonely,
last real post was made by Zeb in January..that truly sucks..
Well, hopefully he returns to the lad of faster internet soon. If I had access to some files I would surely upload them here.

Like we have discussed before, many come here to grab and dash. Sadly most don't even know how to say thanks.
phil07, post: 35061, member: 42 Wrote:Well, hopefully he returns to the lad of faster internet soon. If I had access to some files I would surely upload them here.

Like we have discussed before, many come here to grab and dash. Sadly most don't even know how to say thanks.

You're right, and as you can tell by the 5 votes that said no ( I abstained of course ),
Like the old flightdeck, there still isn't alot of interest in it nor discussion about it,
Admit it Phil, we are old and the world moves with or without us.
Most definitely your call. I hope Zebulon has seen this post and weighs in soon.
Only reason it's still here,waiting for his opinions, hope he's ok.