Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAINTS ROW THE 3rd REMASTERED
[Image: rlkkV0V.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
Saint's Row: The Third Remaster Announced
Deep Silver announces a remastered version of Saint's Row The Third, a fan favorite Saint's Row game coming to current-gen consoles.

Deep Silver has announced a remaster of Saint's Row 3, one of the fan-favorite entries in the franchise. The remaster will revamp the original game with new lighting, character models, and more. Unfortunately, no PS5 or Xbox Series X version is in the works, though the game should support backward compatibility when the consoles do launch.

Additionally, the game will include all previously-available DLC, or about 30 pieces of additional content. Deep Silver is aiming for the game to be a complete package for players, which means bringing back Saints Row 3 content in its entirety. The game is one of the most popular entries in the franchise, though it does mark a considerable shift from the first two games in terms of groundedness. Saint's Row 3 Remastered had leaked, so it may not come as a surprise to many.

Saints Row 3 Remastered does feature a bevy of graphical improvements, the most noticeable being the improved lighting. Revamped effects, characters, and more should also help, but fans shouldn't expect a complete remake, like with Resident Evil 3.

There's plenty of strange things that players can do in Saint's Row 3, which should manage to keep players occupied for quite some time. The game isn't far away either, as its currently set to launch on May 22nd this year, assuming it isn't delayed due to the global pandemic.

Saints Row: The Third Remastered will release on May 22, 2020, for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Honestly wish they would remaster Saints Row 2.I don't hate the 3rd in fact i really had fun playing it, but was disappointed in how inferior it was compared to the 2nd outside of visuals and performance.Seriously the 3rd looked and played so much better than 2.
Well with this remaster there's at least a chance for Saints Row 2 and maby they'll even bring the My Steelport character uploads/downloads back.
Loops Mctwist, post: 33033, member: 102 Wrote:Honestly wish they would remaster Saints Row 2.I don't hate the 3rd in fact i really had fun playing it, but was disappointed in how inferior it was compared to the 2nd outside of visuals and performance.Seriously the 3rd looked and played so much better than 2.
Well with this remaster there's at least a chance for Saints Row 2 and maby they'll even bring the My Steelport character uploads/downloads back.
I wish they remaster IV
I love SaintsRowIV the most & love to see a full on upgrade but with Gat Outta Hell abilities added.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Part 3 was dope, and right to the point with the gangs. Part 4 was a good, iigjt about aliens was different..

Gat out of Hell I'm say I liked the least really, like what the hell..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
VSW, post: 33035, member: 24 Wrote:I wish they remaster IV
I love SaintsRowIV the most & love to see a full on upgrade but with Gat Outta Hell abilities added.

I really enjoyed Saints Row IV and would love a remaster that allowed the Gat out of hell powers in the base game and more options to change the simulation, such as removing the 'digital wave' effect from buildings.
Sad to say but Saints Row IV Re-Elected is more than likely the closest we'll get to a remaster.
Loops Mctwist, post: 33059, member: 102 Wrote:I really enjoyed Saints Row IV and would love a remaster that allowed the Gat out of hell powers in the base game and more options to change the simulation, such as removing the 'digital wave' effect from buildings.
Sad to say but Saints Row IV Re-Elected is more than likely the closest we'll get to a remaster.
YES I agree with that, I hate that shimmer glitch effect.
You know it only happens in areas you take over right, so I don't take over every area leaving them Alien controlled.

2. Oh & that would be freaking awesome too.
The option to visit different simulated worlds with powers though.
And the abilites from Gat out of hell too.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.