Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing Today
Redbear, post: 25798, member: 1 Wrote:it really sucks that there is no cross platform play and competition for the same games,
I mean if you have paradise and I have paradise..
doesn't matter which System..shouldn't we be able to connect to a online and compete?

makes me wonder if there is a way to do this now.
I don't know bruh, I mean u taking about Burnout Paradise vs Burnout Paradise Remastered, to get the full experience u have to buy all DLC for ps3, PS4 version u automatically get everything, cars, cops, big surf Island, everything for ps4. If there was cross play available, guess what we'll stuck in paradise city,
[Image: XSevenK.png]
This is making is making me angry, I've never been very good at the stunts in Paradise and every time I turn with my damn L3 button, it makes me restart the Damn Race,
And for the life of me, I still cannot figure out how to do the f****** power Park!
Are you talking about them stunt run, cuz, pretty easy event, took me to figure it out years back.

Power park stunt that's parallel, u have to make a sudden "U" turn or a while 180 slide and instantly park between 2 cars, basically using the E-break,
Best to see a video on how it's done....
ya I did all that and I still bite at it..finally got the dunebuggy upgrade and that little bastard is fun,
Borrowed my friend’s copy of Soul Calibur 2. Let’s see how many chapters I can get through tonight.
Drop a music request here
So many memories with SC2, I still have it for PS2, Soul Calibur 6 is up to date now, with a good story..
Elite Dangerous, great game. Played a lot of the old Frontier Elite on my PC. This is a great updated version. Highly recommend.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1..
For vita, few years old but a hard title for an anime...
Witcher 3: The Hunt

My kid loves the graphics in this game and some of these people are straight up butt-ass ugly,it has a wide ass open world and three types of story mode,
I'm a game cheater at heart and when I come across games that let you do the "by-story" or side-quests first, I am the fuck on top of that just to get the best toys before I go battle the ugly's and the bosses,
this is another game where you get to ride a horse also,unlike Shadow of the Colossus,
this horse is called "Roach" and he is with some personality !
Just got dark souls remastered (dex weeb ftw), fist of the north star, shenmue 1 and 2, and the long dark.

Gonna play the shit out of these
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
[SIZE=15px]currently playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 1 for the PS3

I already downloaded 2-4 (PS3 & PS4)
[/SIZE]
The Seven Deadly Sins Knights of the Britannia(PS4)
Was just playing for a lil bit.

Feels like last minute on PS4, 3 days off goes by fast.
Backed up, both ps4 and Vita, just damn it all.
Redbear, post: 25799, member: 1 Wrote:Well, after some quick read it turns out it may not be so feasible after all,
quite a few obstacles such as all the games that exist and the PSN network which turns out to be the middleman for this,

but I did find a neat little jewel..

the current online servers for the games that still exist.
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wn2EkQj_bZpgrT-xiDbqHkx91jcCHn34nXkl2Sv0GOs/edit#gid=0

and also

Code:
https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
PSN hates crossplay, I know they have opened up a little but they mainly focus on themselves when it comes to consumer experience. I'll always be a Playstation man at heart but Microsoft is doing the best thing in the industry right now. Delivering a great gaming experience.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Current playing the Kingdoms of Amalur remake on Switch
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV(PS4)
I'm playing WWE2k22 & Elden Ring
[Image: view?username=JDOGGOKUSSJ2&style=normal]
[Image: v1.png][Image: jdoggokussj2.png]
I'm struggling on ELDEN RING, currently falling back.

Currently Playing "Stranger of Paradise: FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN"(PS4)

Played Persona 4 Arena Ultrimax(PS4), not bad.
Yakuza 3 Remastered(PS4), it's decent.
Sonic Forces (PS4), have it's lil vexing moments, it's fun.

I had caught some digital sales recently.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV
Recently tried the DLC Team 1, they decent, not too hard to use in Battle.