Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading files from sendit
Does anyone know how to download from sendit.cloud onto a phone? Or can point me in the direction of a tutorial or something?

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 if that makes any difference. Thank you.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 23850, member: 5 Wrote:Does anyone know how to download from sendit.cloud onto a phone? Or can point me in the direction of a tutorial or something?
You just click on the blue download bar on the file.

If your using chrome you will have to scroll through the ads to get the blue download bar.

If you referring to the movie not downloading after clicking it that's been a issue for a few weeks I believe. It's hit or miss.
If you're still having trouble with sendit, and it's a file I uploaded, I'll glady provide a mirror link. Just let me know which filehost is the most convenient for you.
Well I was actually wanting to download the demon slayer anime, but that's asking too much.

The Sorrow, post: 23879, member: 5 Wrote:Well I was actually wanting to download the demon slayer anime, but that's asking too much.

It's not a problem. I download from Mediafire on my phone a lot, and it works great. So, I hope it works for you.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e4c6nkbefwl1o/
Oh my goodness, you're so awesome. Thanks a bunch! :3

You're welcome. Smile