Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File Hosts
It seems like zippy isn't working on the PS3 anymore. I'd like to ask you guys what alternatives should I use?
upfile always works for me
upfile still works for me as well
upfile openload and sendit work on ps3
Upfile
Solidfiles( if it takes ur uploads)
userscloud.com(it's okay for the PS3)
openload
sendit is good, tried it and it works alright...

zippy don't even work on vita which is kinda crazy, keep popping errors...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Uppit.com maybe..
MediaFire also works on the PS3. Lagest file i've downloaded was a little over 210 MB.
Free account users get 10 GB of storage and can be increased to up to 50GB with referrals.
If you want to know more the website Cloudwards has a good overall review of mediafires features.
Loops Mctwist, post: 17434, member: 102 Wrote:MediaFire also works on the PS3. Lagest file i've downloaded was a little over 210 MB.
Free account users get 10 GB of storage and can be increased to up to 50GB with referrals.
If you want to know more the website Cloudwards has a good overall review of mediafires features.
How long do MediaFire holds your files...
Kwa, post: 17452, member: 6 Wrote:How long do MediaFire holds your files...
For free users uploaded files will be stored as long as the user logs into his/her account at least once every 60 days or at least one of the files is downloaded every 30 days.Mediafire will send at least 3 emails before they delete any users file(s).

For MediaPro subscribers, your uploaded files will be stored forever as long as your Pro account is active.

Another website says that to keep your files, you need to log into MediaFire once a year.
Upfile is the most recommended, but sometimes goes down for days at a time.
Sendit will be the backup in case there are issues with Upfile. Agreed?
yes at least they still work on ps3
Yea, as long as they work and it's easy for you to use.