Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favor that felt Uncomfortable
Today, a woman that I have meant since blue apron ask me for a favor that I didn't felt comfortable with in a way, and she's like my age..
For one thing, she do security, and where she at now, she ain't making that much.
The new spot this woman is trying to get into, do drugs test, which certain jobs/companies do that, important people ain't playing...
One way that companies do drug tests is urine, this woman ask for my urine to get this job cuz she's a smoker, I refuse, was I wrong in that situation...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
No since they can tell that it is male urine instead of being female and she still wouldn't get the job and they would probably ask who's urine is it
KMan is correct, you need to let her handle it,and you showed massive signs of smarts by not letting her talk you into it. :punk:
kman, post: 16208, member: 4 Wrote:No since they can tell that it is male urine instead of being female and she still wouldn't get the job and they would probably ask who's urine is it

Good point, and another reason why i refuse cuz she's grown, and she could have been stop smoking if she tried. She gets a fit, hangs up, I can care less, I ain't kissing ass, calling me asking for favors, hell no, if I lose respect, then it's whatever...
Redbear, post: 16209, member: 1 Wrote:KMan is correct, you need to let her handle it,and you showed massive signs of smarts by not letting her talk you into it. :punk:
I would only do this type of shit only for myself cuz i know i'll pass, for anyone else will be a "no" even if we're cool, even i don't find it right, it's nasty, i ain't peeing a no lil medicine bottle for anybody to pass a drug test..
Just stop smoking and get yourself, if that's even possible...