Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween..
whats everyone doing?
we had a small family get together
we normally go to Salem Ma. (home of the witch trails)
due to Jimmy's stroke and the new grand baby
we choose to stay home.
we had a great time
so what's everyone else doing???
I don't really know what i'm going do, but i am off on that day, I do hope children ain't gonng come to where i live "trick or treating" i ain't gonna have candy, i wouldn't mind eating a lil chocolate..lol
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Not a damn thing
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
sleeping, f this date doesnt work out?
I can't remember the last time we had trick or treaters we just buy the good stuff and eat it ourselves LMFAO
there is only 2 houses on our street plus the graveyard so that probably has a lil something to do with it
Taking my niece treak or treating,she's going as a witch this year and she can't wait.
Loops Mctwist, post: 13002, member: 102 Wrote:Taking my niece treak or treating,she's going as a witch this year and she can't wait.
omg that's awesome that you take her out!
Lord I miss the days,
I was always so STOKED when halloween came around, dressing up the kids and myself, going out on a two mile circuit
for the pillowcases of candy and prizes,
now I sit at home and wait for maybe two kids to come by,
the plus side of that is I have a whole bowl of candy to myself,
bad side is i'm depressed every time this year as I miss going with my kids.
Yea been awhile sense i've treak or treated but she really wanted me to go,usually just stay home and watch horror movies.
She had alot of fun running around pretending to cast spells and talking about all the candy she got as we went house to house, couldn't help but laugh at how goofy it was.
Maybe next year you will get to dress up and go trick or treating, that's where the fun is.
We found out teamwork can score more.