Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhat Spoiled for her Age
Who has back luck with phones these day.
Not even a year and yet my young sis had to buy herself another phone, due to fucking up the hole where u plug in a charger on the phone that is..
Anyway, over $100+, like god damn, and that had to come out of here first temp check from a agency.
Hours later I gave my mother $20 for something a eat, my young sis was all like "i want my own" like she's in her early 20's it's a shame. My younger sister can be very spoiled sometimes, not cool, others is not gonna always do something for you, god dammit...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Girls gotta learn the hard way, you cant always rely on someone else to take care of yer hungry, cold butt.
Redbear, post: 12556, member: 1 Wrote:Girls gotta learn the hard way, you cant always rely on someone else to take care of yer hungry, cold butt.
Yea they most definitely do, I don't mind feeding my sis, but I can't be a habit, as in I can go broke maybe..
she refuse to either contribute or spend her own money when she wants something, not even a $1, doesn't even try to feed herself sometimes.
She sure had the money buy herself a new phone when needed, made a baby which is nobody's problem but her and the father.
My sis had always bitched about her bus aid job, saying it's aggravating, i want more money. She had the opportunity to make it happen if she want have stayed in Hellofresh for a lil while gives it up, It's too cold she said, can't spend time with my child, she rarely does that...