Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working in the Cold
Working in the cold, which many people don't like at all, due to the fact that u anemic, your iron level is low or not having enough re blood cell. People don't seem to keep in mind that if u dress well, don't have to worry about being too cold, especially if u young.
Me for example, my job is like refrigerator cold, there are times when I feel the chill, sometimes i don't, cuz i move around, I either do 2 things on a assembly line.
I realize that my last job in blue apron was alot colder compare where I'm at now, then again people complain, even I do but it is what it is. Being cold can be lame excuse for quitting sometimes you bare with it for at least one week or even one day and that's it you done, everyone has worked in the cold, weather if it's in a warehouse or even outside..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
And after a bit ya learn to adapt to it.
Pretty much, if u dress well, it shouldn't be a problem, keep moving you ain't gonna feel it, especially if it's a light cold..
I'm already told my young sis and my mother that it is like a refrigerator/cooler in the production room.
Mother said ain't nothing, sis quits after a few days, schedule is ass, she's don't want to get her child or herself sick, the most ridiculous excuse.
Welcome to my world of doing hard labor, want more money u may have to go through shit like this to get it.
I used to be a swamper for freezer trucks on docks..I absolutely hated that job, it was cold, miserable grimy work, pay was good, and you had to compete with others at the docks to be picked every day..ahh good times..
Redbear, post: 12526, member: 1 Wrote:I used to be a swamper for freezer trucks on docks..I absolutely hated that job, it was cold, miserable grimy work, pay was good, and you had to compete with others at the docks to be picked every day..ahh good times..
Damn, so I been in your world since 2016, as I been in blue apron, cold as shit, and miserable, days off were not the best, had to transfer, days off were the best, but so cold and tiring, money was dope, but got fired 2017.
Start HelloFresh early 2018, cold is not deep, less tech, week money, was a good start back on my feet..
As in the company, the money has been even more dope, job still is miserable, stressful, boring, long nights make the job very tiring, plus my days off is ass, although bring home $900-1,000+ dollars bi weekly is a first for me, no more waiting in line if u know what I mean.
Until the day I mess up, I'm feeling alright..