Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seagate Game Drive for PS4
In With the Old. In With the New.

Clearing games from your console to make room for new ones? End the struggle and keep a massive collection with Game Drive for PS4. Capacities up to 4TB let you easily store 100+ games. That's enough room for the classics and the hottest new releases.1

High-speed USB 3.0 gives you full-speed gaming—just like playing from the internal drive—so there’s no need to throttle back.

Setup Is a Snap

Plug your external Game Drive directly into any USB port on your PlayStation® 4 console and you are ready to go.
  • PS4 recognizes your Game Drive and quickly walks you through setup
  • You’ll be ready to use the drive in less than 3 minutes
  • PlayStation-approved process—you will not void your warranty or PlayStation Network account
  • Compatible with any generation of PS4 (System Software version 4.50 or higher)

Home or Away. You’ll Be Ready.

The super-portable Game Drive for PS4 is truly plug-and-play and is built and tested for gaming—inside and out.

[Image: ps4-row-6-400x400.jpg]

Black with blue aluminum enclosure that is sleek and tough

[Image: ps4-row-right-6-400x400.jpg]

USB powered—no extra power adapter necessary

[Image: game-drive-ps4-hhd-4tb-ww-pkg-400x400.png]
What’s Included

• Seagate external Game Drive for PS4
  • USB 3.0 cable
  • Quick start guide
[Image: XSevenK.png]
So far i'm seeing this in 2TB and 4TB, and i got the 4, it really is easy to set up..
I need this for my PS3 dammit Smile
This is unavailable for ps3, doesn't exist, good for only ps4, whatever GB system u have for ps3, u gotta deal with, unless u know how to replace the hard drive which can be risky..
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] make sure it's in a safe and secure spot. If it falls it could damage the drive.

[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] last time I checked you could use a external hard drive and use it via USB as long at its formatted to FAT32. But the only downside side or flaw is you can't put games on it only movies music etc. Unlike the Xbox 360 which you could put games on a external hard drive.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]

I know, although I had to put in on top of the ps4, came with a short USB plug in, real easy to set up, just had to format it first..
Easy to disconnect but have to "Stop Using Extended Memory" more like turn it off first,....
I have a seagate 2TB drive but apparently it isn't 3.0.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 10675, member: 5 Wrote:I have a seagate 2TB drive but apparently it isn't 3.0.
I don't really know what they mean about the 3.0, but I brought the 4TB, expensive but worth it, so much space in my opinion...