Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prmls projects
I mostly work with paper I'm sorry this is not the best picture I can't figure out where it's hosted how to just turn it because I uploaded it right side up so anywho it's what it is..

[Image: 21ch16g.jpg]
[Image: eklz6r.jpg]
I made this for my my nephew's son who just turned 11 so my great nephew?
a few months ago at my son's and his girl's baby shower he was looking at the diaper cakes I made (star wars themed)
he was so impressed he wanted one my sister told him I made him one for his shower he asked where it was
where we explained it was diapers they used them he was a baby so I felt the need to make him something
he seemed down about he didn't have anything I made so here it is a trophy !
Those are fuckin cool !
thanks Red I appreciate that it's what I do I'm so behind now I got these done I think I might be caught up but I'm sure I'm forgetting something shit ..
That's a real talent...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 9517, member: 6 Wrote:That's a real talent...
thanks Kwa making that damn trophy I don't know what the hell happened
it turned into a nightmare something that was such a simple build ..
shit it seemed like the cutter and stuff was running against me so weird
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
U saying it just pop up out in mind, like it become easy to bulidbfor some reason...
no no I bought the patterns on line and I have cutter that cuts the patterns then I just glue them together
Okay, that is dope, I remember my time in high school, making lil something in wood shop, and art class was good times...
that's awesome it wasn't an option for me in school damn old people LMFAO
this is just a hobby I have I like making things..
And that's dope, my hobby is dance(tut) and draw, it's art, and it's practice to get better as an artist in whatever u like to do...

Doesn't call easy at first...
Kwa, post: 9774, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
And that's dope, my hobby is dance(tut) and draw, it's art, and it's practice to get better as an artist in whatever u like to do...

Doesn't call easy at first...
yes nothing is easy everything takes time and practice omg plenty of practice!
Damn right, I try to put it out there, tell people it just practice, I'm a rookie..
And yet, this one guy i know for so long and have him as a friend on facebook will tell me comments like "doing the same move" which I hit coming from individuals like I'm just practicing, same with drawing too..
This guy claims he's a song writer, claims her can sing, says he can teach me new move or that he's better at krumping, freestyle,etc, feels he's a kung fu master
He really on some faction shit, lying cuz he never showed any proof of his skills as a artist
To me, it's not about being better than another person at a skill, just work on yourself..
I got nothing to hide with my beginner skills, my facebook is "Kwa Davis"
Instagram:" kwa.kd"..
Kwa my friend the best advice do your own thing that makes you ..you
that's what I do I make things out of paper and fun foam these items here is paper
I have made some wicked cool 3-D things out of craft foam
https://www.facebook.com/prmlscreem
Dope page, i see u being yourself...