Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Wiki – Everything you need to know about the game

Everything you need to know about Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

[Image: 0lqoD1s.jpg]

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is an upcoming side scrolling action adventure game set firmly in the Metroidvania genre. The game is currently being developed by the Japanese company Inti Creates, a team that was founded by ex-Capcom staff and is responsible for the popular Mega Man Zero series of video games.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is slated to be published by Deep Silver, of Saints Row and Metro: Last Light fame. The game, which is currently running on Unreal Engine 4, is expected to launch at some time in March 2017 on PCs, Mac OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Wii U and Xbox One.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night follows the story of an orphaned young woman by the name of Miriam who has been put under an Alchemic Curse. This curse is quite cruel in its nature, turning her stone into a crystalline substance over time.

In order to prevent the curse from worsening, and ultimately stop it, Miriam must traverse the halls of a demon infested castle and locate a summoner named Gebel, a man who has lived with the same curse for quite some time.

Gameplay
[Image: Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night1.jpg]

While gameplay specifics are not yet official, many assumptions have been made from the gamess association with Igarashi and the Castlevania genre. Gameplay will be presented in a 2.5D manner, matching previous art styles from Igarashi’s works.

Players can expect to move through well structured yet labyrinthine and open-ended locales. One will most likely also acquire new items and weapons on progressing through the game, along with skills that offer the ability to revisit previously closed off areas.

Characters
[I][Image: Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night2.jpg]

At this time, two characters have been officially revealed:
[/I]
  • [I]Miriam – A orphan that has been cursed by an alchemist of currently unknown origins.[/I]
  • [I]Gebel – A summoner that was afflicted by the same curse that threatens Miriam.[/I]

[I][/I]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
At least 2017 was the release year at first but it was delay

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
is an upcoming game created by Koji Igarashi, developed by ArtPlay and DICO (and formerly, Inti Creates), and published by 505 Games. The game is a spiritual successor to Konami's Castlevania series. It was revealed on May 11th, 2015, and funded the same day via Kickstarter. The planned release date for the game was March 2017, but was delayed to the first half of 2018 due to increased complexity in doing the various stretch goals.

The game will be developed for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Wii U and PlayStation Vita port were also embedded stretch goals, which the project managed to reach as of May 30th, 2015 and June 5th, 2015, respectively. The Wii U port was canceled, however, and replaced with a Nintendo Switch port. Backers who picked a Wii U version are automatically switched to the Switch version, but are allowed to re-pick if desired. Additionally, backers who don't want to pick any version altogether after the news are eligible for refund.

No Pacific release date...
[Image: 5R13Onn.jpg]
[Image: PZPpTUL.jpg]

Some out the console release is false as it was an update a lil while ago...
I can't wait for this game. Castlevania was one of my favourite games and this looks like a great callback to them.
I also played Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, y'all should check it out. It's a prequel to Ritual of the Night.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
I'm interesting in this game too, as i saw the gameplay, i really wanted to get it for the vita physically, but it always some changes they want to do, with this all digital crap, but game do look good,
Wii U was cancelled, nintendo switch is the replacement, the game still remain a ps4 xbox one and a ps vita release,
Curse of the moon, I don't have enough on my PSN account right now. I been buying so much joints for vita but physically...
Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night Update Highlights Graphical And Lip-Sync Issues

Last Updated On: August 4, 2018)

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night latest Kickstarter update highlights lighting, lip-sync issues, and a new summoning weapon called the “Heretical Grinder.” The 2.5D platformer will release sometime later for PC via Steam and GOG, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, and Switch.

The recently posted update on Kickstarter shines light on Bloodstained’s lighting issues. According to fan feedback, the game isn’t up to par in that department and will be adjusted by the devs:

“We have received many comments regarding the environment lighting and the lip-sync animation. Lighting is being progressively adjusted and we are making sure to proceed carefully since it affects things like processing speed and storage significantly.”

As noted by IGA, the lip-syncing will be adjusted and looked at, too. Mouth movements and words syncing to what characters are saying will be fixed according to the following:

“In regards to the lip-sync, the shape of the mouth and timing is most likely the problem, we will be polishing this. We have also noticed that the sounds were called out, such as the audio balance and repetitive shouts. We will take some time and do our best to improve that.”

As mentioned above, repetitive voice lines will be addressed as well as audio balance, because let’s face it, the same thing being said over and over with bad audio isn’t the best thing to hear constantly.

On the topic of changes, graphics will be improved to show off the highest quality of in-game assets and models:

“Finally, regarding some of the comparisons of current and past graphical quality, while much of that is due to shaders and lighting work not being fully implemented into the demo, we are aware of your feedback and will be keeping a special focus on making sure the graphical quality is as high as possible. We are anxious to report on fixes and improvements we make, so please look forward to it.”
Update

Bloodstained delayed to 2019, Vita version canceled
The Castlevania spiritual successor needs more polish

[Image: Screen_3.0.jpg]
505 Games

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, the next game from former Castlevania designer Koji Igarashi, will now launch in 2019. Igarashi announced that his Castlevania spiritual successor has been delayed in an update to the game’s Kickstarter campaign in order “to raise the quality level,” citing feedback from a demo played by backers..

Igarashi also announced that a planned version of Bloodstained for PlayStation Vita is no longer in the works.

“This decision is largely due to Sony’s plans to discontinue the Vita console, ending production of physical copies and stopping certain online store support features,” Igarashi said. “It is extremely unfortunate, but as a result, we won’t be releasing the game on Vita. For the backers who have ordered the PS Vita version of the game, you will be able to choose another platform or request a refund.”

Bloodstained’s delay to 2019 now means that the game will arrive about two years later than originally planned. The game’s Kickstarter campaign shows an estimated March 2017 release date for the project.

I figure this title would be delay for a second time since it was hardly any news on the release date or anything, no good news for shit, this new too much work...
And another thing, sony should stop with handheld since shit like this happens..
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
'Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night' is finally coming this summer (updated)

The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.

You'll finally be able to play Castlevania's spiritual successor this year. Both Nintendo and Sony have announced that Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is coming out this summer for the Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game started as a Kickstarter project headed by Koji Igarashi, lead producer of the Castlevania series, which raised over $5.5 million back in 2015.

Since it managed to blow way past its crowdfunding target, the team had to take on quite a lengthy list of stretch goals, leading to multiple delays. Bloodstained was even supposed to be released for the Wii U, but it's taking the team such a long time that Igarashi chose to shift its development to the Switch platform in 2017. Igarashi and team had to scrap their plans to release the game for the Vita and to include support for Mac and Linux, as well.

Last time its release was delayed, the team said they needed more time to "raise the quality level, especially after all the very valuable feedback from the Beta Backer Demo." Hopefully, that means we're getting a polished kick-ass game in the coming months.

Update 2/14/19 9:30AM ET: This post has been updated to clarify Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will be available on Xbox One and PC in addition to Nintendo Switch and PS4.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: nbXyHRM.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Wow, this is some news after so much time was put into this game, and Vita version was cancelled, very disappointing..