Backup Ghetto
WTF ya doing? - Printable Version

+- Backup Ghetto (https://www.wickedghetto.site)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WTF ya doing? (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-06-2020

hung the laundry out today not going to be many nice days left. gotta close tonight oh joy!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-06-2020

prmlscreem, post: 41404, member: 2 Wrote:hung the laundry out today not going to be many nice days left. gotta close tonight oh joy!
I hear that, my kitchen is old so we have to empty the flyers out the old way by a big ass bucket and walking it to grease dump...long day already and I still have a whole shift

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-06-2020

Dr.Lost, post: 41411, member: 17 Wrote:I hear that, my kitchen is old so we have to empty the flyers out the old way by a big ass bucket and walking it to grease dump...long day already and I still have a whole shift
yeah that has to suck
right now dealing with 2 managers that are clueless
they keep hiring people that no one trains when I step in to explain anything to these new hires ..rumor has it I'm a bitch know it all! LMFAO 12 years yes thats me ..still no one listens but the managers tell them all what great workers they are, they do such a great job...wtf?
I use to go in giving 110% every day ..now shit I'm lucky if I do 40 because i'm so over it

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-06-2020

prmlscreem, post: 41446, member: 2 Wrote:yeah that has to suck
right now dealing with 2 managers that are clueless
they keep hiring people that no one trains when I step in to explain anything to these new hires ..rumor has it I'm a bitch know it all! LMFAO 12 years yes thats me ..still no one listens but the managers tell them all what great workers they are, they do such a great job...wtf?
I use to go in giving 110% every day ..now shit I'm lucky if I do 40 because i'm so over it
I get that entirely, my issue is they hire these new guys and they throw them on their first days on the busiest days and then they give them crap trainers and wonder why they quit after a week. Like legit we've had like 4 new guys in the past month that all quit after a week cause they can't handle it

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 11-08-2020

I don't know about your corporate, but me, I'm a disabled person that's also a veteran, so I can afford to be an a******, I would step up above their managers heads and tell their corporate managers that I'd be willing to train some new people, so this way the job gets done right, because the current managers keep providing crappy trainers to new hires and they do crappy jobs and feel like they fail, and end up quitting.

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-11-2020

it's not even crappy trainers...it's zero training ...none and I had spoke to the next person up the DM from the store manager we have now she said give it time this was after a year now its over 2 now we have a new DM the old one got promoted
not even for nothing Neither the store manager and her asst manager both have admitted they really don't need the job
but both complain that they are sick or working all the hours.
I laugh because they don't know how to manage their time or their projects
I refuse to even think about training them

any who mad headache tonight freaking people cutting down trees on our street wood chipper all afternoon

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 11-12-2020

Thinking about skipping work today, this week was tiring, feeling left out for a night, all about "Every plate boxes, that worldwide people be ordering, too stultifying.
Plus I can't even roll over 40+ hours of PTO for the new year, so i definitely have to make a few calls out before than.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 11-12-2020

Today is the day, Next gen is release today, and god knows I ain't chasing one at the moment...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-12-2020

Kwa, post: 41639, member: 6 Wrote:Today is the day, Next gen is release today, and god knows I ain't chasing one at the moment...
Hell no, I definitely can't afford to drop 600 on a game system when my one s works just fine

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-12-2020

yeah I wait till all the kinks are worked out before i buy anything *shrugs*

having a few beers just living the dream! lol

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-12-2020

Yeah pre ordered the new call of duty, heavy with bugs and didn't load half the time

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 11-13-2020

It ain't worth the hassle.
Buy the new gen for $500+, continuously play PS4 titles on it, while pull the plug on the PS4 console itself as the same time, doesn't make sense to me.
PS4 has time left, meaning cross gens and exclusives.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 11-13-2020

They have bigger problems now with some of the PS5's becoming a Brick after storage issues!!

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-13-2020

working on some holiday decorations for the break room at work

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-17-2020

woohoo no surprise here Laundry LOL!
actually working on some christmas ornaments everyone just wants amazon gift cards for Christmas this year me being how I am not just gonna give a gift card in an envelope I will post a picture when I'm done

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-17-2020

my great nephew who is like 12 ..he has got all the light strips for his room you all know what I'm talking about.
who has gone through a bunch of bad strings LOL ..
anywho got all straightened out my sister sent me a pic of his room tonight all lit up with these tech lights I said well he needs lava lamps
I have a few i got 2 heating up right now to test em they haven't been turned on in years I said he could have them
I'm sure he will love em!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 11-18-2020

I love lavalamps, so blobboly and relaxing..

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-18-2020

Redbear, post: 41935, member: 1 Wrote:I love lavalamps, so blobboly and relaxing..

omg right? all wavy and swirly I just sent her home with them I told her to make sure the kid get's em LOL

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 11-20-2020

Things is getting more Exacerbated.
First, mom and sis recently got laid off from their "under the table" employer, no work under January possibly, which is some crazy bs.
Now i'm getting another lockdown in "Jersey" for 10 days, it starts day before Thanksgivings, # of cases as escalated, people still dying. Damn this is irritating, people still not listened, not wearing mask, and in large groups, shit is getting real...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 11-20-2020

Sorry about all that bad news, and hopefully things will pick up for them soon and they get work..even during lockdowns and pandemics there's no safe zone and it's not fair nor right to some folks.