Backup Ghetto
WTF ya doing? - Printable Version

+- Backup Ghetto (https://www.wickedghetto.site)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WTF ya doing? (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 10-12-2020

I'm printing out some work sheets for the break room at work (find a word,eye spy,color that type of thing for October
and looking of next months project sheets.
having a few beers just living the dream...the covid 19 dream (sounding not even close like Johnny cash)

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-21-2020

Okay, starting today, my team/schedule officially changes, gonna be lit having weekends off.
It's a bizarre start but this week only, it'll be 2 days of work, then off for the weekend coming up (3 days), while pay period is ending in a bit.
Hmmm, i'm in the "Let's get it over with" mode now..

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 10-22-2020

a few days ago met our new upstairs neighbors Logan and Jamie they seem very nice. last night when I came from work I saw a ghost light in their window ..yeah they my people LOL
also prepping for my kids to come over Saturday night for our annual Halloween party? movie night actually gonna have a popcorn bar smdh no idea

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-24-2020

Having the weekend off, feels different but I like it, I mean I still do the things I normally do, I don't really know places but even if I did, no where to go with thisnpandemic still going on...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-24-2020

Oh boy, I basically made it to yet another year, status still the same, have not met no one, and other guys may say, haven't found the right one yet, other guys can't assist me anyway, it never works.
Gotta go for something good myself but breaking out the shell is tough...

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 10-26-2020

good luck Kwa I hope you find her soon!

halloween movie night went well
on to the next since we dont get trick or treaters even during a non pandemic year
I do got candy just in case you know the good stuff!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-27-2020

Am I who I am, i'm blessed to see 26.

Oh, don't go drowning over chocolate..lol...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 10-27-2020

Oi..we love chocolate !!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-30-2020

Whoa, what's going on, some realistic stuff is going on here...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 10-31-2020

Trying to stay positive in these times is difficult, rents due tomorrow and here i am stressing over it at 4 a.m. instead of sleeping. Got work in 12 hours. Geesh the Doc is losing it.

Kwa, post: 39755, member: 6 Wrote:Am I who I am, i'm blessed to see 26.

Oh, don't go drowning over chocolate..lol...
Oh hey by the way, sorry I missed it happy belated birthday

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 10-31-2020

Its the suck part of being an Adult..work and bills,
wouldn't worry too much about rent and all during the Covid,hardly think they will throw you out or even start proceedings for a bit,
scrape as much as you can and pay it, and try to do payments if they will let ya..

This is one of those times I really wish this forum had money coming in, we would try to help those of us here when it was possible.

Redbear, post: 40326, member: 1 Wrote:Its the suck part of being an Adult..work and bills,
wouldn't worry too much about rent and all during the Covid,hardly think they will throw you out or even start proceedings for a bit,
scrape as much as you can and pay it, and try to do payments if they will let ya..

This is one of those times I really wish this forum had money coming in, we would try to help those of us here when it was possible.
All is well, roommates just quit their job and decided to go on a vacation at 2 in the morning. Luckily they remembered to pay their share. Whew was fucking worried there. Now I gotta work on the line with only like 4 5 people. Wish me luck

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 10-31-2020

Dr.Lost, post: 40205, member: 17 Wrote:Oh hey by the way, sorry I missed it happy belated birthday
Ehh, u good,
And bruh, i genuinely know how that feels, i bern Paying rent in full for a couple of months, it's a killer, cost of living is expensive...

Kwa, post: 40774, member: 6 Wrote:Ehh, u good,
And bruh, i genuinely know how that feels, i bern Paying rent in full for a couple of months, it's a killer, cost of living is expensive...
Shit socks, the rent ain't that bad its just the electric is killing us cause its an apartment so damn. 120 last month 150 this month shit sucks

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 11-01-2020

Okay, I live in a projects, free gas/electric, and rent is going by income, so far it's still $1000 monthly at the moment, no lease update, there's 3 adults and an baby that's not mine..

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-04-2020

doing the never ending laundry then gotta work tonight till close

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-04-2020

prmlscreem, post: 41340, member: 2 Wrote:doing the never ending laundry then gotta work tonight till close
I feel ya there, I still haven't folded mine from like a week ago

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 11-05-2020

Dr.Lost, post: 41342, member: 17 Wrote:I feel ya there, I still haven't folded mine from like a week ago
yeah man it's never ending ..folding ? that's a thing ? LMFAO

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 11-05-2020

Lmao im dead i actually have a dresser for the first time in like 4 years so yeah imma fold mine
prmlscreem, post: 41388, member: 2 Wrote:yeah man it's never ending ..folding ? that's a thing ? LMFAO