Backup Ghetto
WTF ya doing? - Printable Version

+- Backup Ghetto (https://www.wickedghetto.site)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WTF ya doing? (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-25-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24056, member: 3 Wrote:20 days until borderlands 3 is out I can't wait.
U actually counting..lol, there's way more than Borderlands though, "Control" is just about here, I also heard that new CoD is fire, there's greedfall, Star Wars, and even a new NFS...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 08-25-2019

Kwa, post: 24076, member: 6 Wrote:U actually counting
Damn straight

Kwa, post: 24076, member: 6 Wrote:there's way more than Borderlands though,
But borderlands is my favorite series that hasn't let me down and the reply value is extremely high with these games. I have 4000hrs just with one character on BL2 on BL1 I don't know I cant find the 360 disc the pre sequel a little under 1000hrs with multiple characters.
Kwa, post: 24076, member: 6 Wrote:Control" is just about here
I or we the fans have been waiting 5 long years for this to come out. I was going to take that entire week off/use some vacation time but I didn't realize it comes out on a Friday which I thought games came out on Tuesdays, so I'm taking the Friday then the week after off just to play.
Kwa, post: 24076, member: 6 Wrote:I also heard that new CoD is fire
I wouldn't know cuz the alpha is only available to PS4 players but looks good from videos I'll decide if I'll buy it after the open beta near the end of September. And if the open beta has crossplay and it works perfectly then I'll definitely be getting it to play with my PS4 buddys. I was going to try it at a friend'shouse but he somehow broke the tv.
Kwa, post: 24076, member: 6 Wrote:there's greedfall, Star Wars, and even a new NFS...
Star wars games these days just don't do it for me I miss the classics like Star wars republic commando if the did a complete remaster then I'll play a star wars game. I'm not in to racing games except for Mario kart.
Besides borderlands 3 I'm definitely getting Doom Eternal got it preorder prom Amazon for $50.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-25-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24080, member: 3 Wrote:I or we the fans have been waiting 5 long years for this to come out. I was going to take that entire week off/use some vacation time but I didn't realize it comes out on a Friday which I thought games came out on Tuesdays, so I'm taking the Friday then the week after off just to play.
Control is releasing on the 27th which is this Tuesday...

Jason xXx, post: 24080, member: 3 Wrote:Star wars games these days just don't do it for me I miss the classics like Star wars republic commando if the did a complete remaster then I'll play a star wars game. I'm not in to racing games except for Mario kart.
Besides borderlands 3 I'm definitely getting Doom Eternal got it preorder prom Amazon for $50.
It's cool bruh, we all into different shit, it's just made options, u never know, next is Code Vein, and 4 new colors DaulShock 4, like when Microsoft gonna do that...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 08-25-2019

Kwa, post: 24081, member: 6 Wrote:Control is releasing on the 27th which is this Tuesday...
when you said control I thought as keep calm.

I think there is a misunderstanding I was only talking about borderlands 3 which comes out September 13th

Kwa, post: 24081, member: 6 Wrote:and 4 new colors DaulShock 4, like when Microsoft gonna do that...
They just released 2 new colors and then a new limited edition gears of war 5 controller ahead of it's release.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-27-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24086, member: 3 Wrote:when you said control I thought as keep calm.

I think there is a misunderstanding I was only talking about borderlands 3 which comes out September 13th
Oh shit, my fault...

Jason xXx, post: 24086, member: 3 Wrote:They just released 2 new colors and then a new limited edition gears of war 5 controller ahead of it's release.
Sounds good and expensive, u thinking about getting one...

RE: WTF ya doing? - The Sorrow - 08-27-2019

Waiting for the new fortnite update.
They added pandora to the map and the psycho and claptrap are now skins you can get. Pretty badass Haha.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-27-2019

Just picked up Control today, looking forward to trying it...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 08-28-2019

Kwa, post: 24140, member: 6 Wrote:Sounds good and expensive, u thinking about getting one...
I haven't decided yet I haven't seen a color I liked yet I might just pay a little more for one I design with the Xbox Design Lab.

I wish I could get this one but they are expensive
[Image: 51IG639+bQL._SR500,500_.jpg]

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-02-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24190, member: 3 Wrote:I haven't decided yet I haven't seen a color I liked yet I might just pay a little more for one I design with the Xbox Design Lab.

I wish I could get this one but they are expensive
[Image: 51IG639+bQL._SR500,500_.jpg]
Xbox design lab, there's something like that for xbox, that is just..
That pic right here, of course it's expensive, depends on Budget, like how much u taking about..

And for the 4 new colors Sony is bringing out, I actually pre order the titanium blue for $64.99 paying it little at a time, I mean the rose gold is good too, can't judge somewhat pink...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-02-2019

Made a lil video yesterday since young guys give me respect.
Don't have alot of friends on Facebook yet but I did get a decent amount of like/reacts..

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 09-02-2019

Kwa, post: 24260, member: 6 Wrote:Xbox design lab, there's something like that for xbox, that is just..
It where we get to design our own controller with colors, joy stick height, paddles on the back. I believe it's $15 more than a already design control like a camo one which is around the same price as a PS4 controller.

Kwa, post: 24260, member: 6 Wrote:That pic right here
The picture is a collector's edition controller for a game called sea of thieves.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-03-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24277, member: 3 Wrote:It where we get to design our own controller with colors, joy stick height, paddles on the back. I believe it's $15 more than a already design control like a camo one which is around the same price as a PS4 controller.
If it's about color, then better be worth it, PS4 is still at $64.99 DualShock right now...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-03-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24277, member: 3 Wrote:The picture is a collector's edition controller for a game called sea of thieves
Gotta look into that, but judging by the looks of that controller, I'm gonna say a lil over $100.00...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 09-03-2019

Kwa, post: 24278, member: 6 Wrote:If it's about color, then better be worth it, PS4 is still at $64.99 DualShock right now
They have 18 different solid colors and 6 colored camos for the front back and buttons.

Kwa, post: 24279, member: 6 Wrote:Gotta look into that, but judging by the looks of that controller, I'm gonna say a lil over $100.00...
Roughly $100 used upto $300 new.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-08-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24303, member: 3 Wrote:Roughly $100 used upto $300 new.
Get the fuck outta here, that's like a console price, and you can due hella shit with $300, spending that much on one item... they can keep it...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 09-08-2019

Kwa, post: 24485, member: 6 Wrote:Get the fuck outta here, that's like a console price, and you can due hella shit with $300, spending that much on one item... they can keep it...
Welcome to the wonderful world of eBay. I would never spend anything over $100 for a controller.

I think I'm gonna pick up the limited edition Gears of War 5 controller for $65 we I pick up borderlands 3 at 9pm on Thursday.
[Image: 20190909-011402.jpg]

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-09-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24512, member: 3 Wrote:Welcome to the wonderful world of eBay. I would never spend anything over $100 for a controller.

I think I'm gonna pick up the limited edition Gears of War 5 controller for $65 we I pick up borderlands 3 at 9pm on Thursday.
Hahaha, man I know how it is on eBay, and the sellers in fact.
I have used eBay a few times after,just to buy decent Vita games out there, and I'm talking about ports like UK and Hong Kong(Asian English), price tags like $50, $60, $70, $80, I even spend $130 for Accel World Vs Sword Art Online hard copy for Vita in English, it's crazy I know, I did wanted it and I rarely go digital, plus i had mad money.
I been web ordering for over 1 now, Amazon, Play-Asia, eBay, limited run games, might stop soon. I had always wonder, why the market for Vita is high online, games are still getting release but by small business, will be completely over in 2020...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 09-09-2019

Kwa, post: 24515, member: 6 Wrote:Hahaha, man I know how it is on eBay, and the sellers in fact.
Don't get me wrong sometimes you can get a great deal like I just did just gotta wait for it to come from Germany.

Kwa, post: 24515, member: 6 Wrote:I have used eBay a few times after,just to buy decent Vita games out there, and I'm talking about ports like UK and Hong Kong(Asian English), price tags like $50, $60, $70, $80, I even spend $130 for Accel World Vs Sword Art Online hard copy for Vita in English, it's crazy I know, I did wanted it and I rarely go digital, plus i had mad money.
That's not unusual if it's a English ported game. Was it just the game Accel World vs Sword art online or was it a special edition?

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-12-2019

Jason xXx, post: 24518, member: 3 Wrote:Don't get me wrong sometimes you can get a great deal like I just did just gotta wait for it to come from Germany.
Depends on what u trying to find in my opinion, some seller charge decent prices, and there are some that charge heavy, but year, there are good deals

Jason xXx, post: 24518, member: 3 Wrote:That's not unusual if it's a English ported game. Was it just the game Accel World vs Sword art online or was it a special edition?
It was just the game, in the real case for PS Vita, it's and Asian English(Hong Kong) copy, mainly Japanese with English subtitles, $137 with a discount, I even add SAO Hollow Fragment ps vita, also Asian English, $177.98 total that order on eBay but this was last year, I know it's crazy but i had the money..

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 09-12-2019

[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
It's been over 1 year, i been order mad games for Vita, it's gonna be harder to find shit, especially for someone that still plays it and doesn't mind collection which is rare, and I want to point out something, Vita is now garbage to alot of people, but the online market is expensive, the console, games, accessories, it's crazy is hell, that people might not buy. I spend heavy many time already, even some people on discord is jealous and for what.
Spending $100+ for a game, yea I know it's crazy, $200 is worse..