Backup Ghetto
WTF ya doing? - Printable Version

+- Backup Ghetto (https://www.wickedghetto.site)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WTF ya doing? (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 05-31-2019

Dr.Lost, post: 20657, member: 17 Wrote:Got myself one of those playstation classics. Makes me feel old.
I took an hour to Google around and suprising enough you can run retroarch on it and it does very well with all the retro systems, hell found a ppsspp port that ran socom ftb pretty well. Definitely worth the buy
That's dope, order a 3rd vita in blue(1000) from Amazon, been a short while since got it in the mail, so far I'm in love with it, a blue games the same even though it's a Japanese version..

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 05-31-2019

Y'all know of the worst thing ever, people reconstructing shit while u trying to sleep, the apartment I live in with mom's is being remodel, all the bullshit that the new people is trying to do, new sinks, cabinets, bathroom, etc.., now, it's repainting the whole house, all the drilling, been aggravating me, can't wait until the while whole process is over...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 05-31-2019

Kwa, post: 20783, member: 6 Wrote:That's dope, order a 3rd vita in blue(1000) from Amazon, been a short while since got it in the mail, so far I'm in love with it, a blue games the same even though it's a Japanese version..
I still to this day have not owned a vita. My PSP 2000 gave out on me about a year ago and since then I've been wanting to get a new one but there still $60-70. Ah Bills n Shit

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 06-01-2019

Dr.Lost, post: 20787, member: 17 Wrote:I still to this day have not owned a vita. My PSP 2000 gave out on me about a year ago and since then I've been wanting to get a new one but there still $60-70. Ah Bills n Shit
I feel y'all bruh, my psp still work but it is beat up like I can open it a bit, and my "L" trigger came out while I had someone fix it, and got a "R" trigger replacing the spot, my psp won't even read my 4gb memory card, dropped me down with an 1gb can't do too much with the, I was like fuck, so I start using the vita for game and watching videos, beat move I made, and the games are dope. Right Now I own 3 Vita, 2 blacks and 1 blue.The blue I ordered from Amazon for $184 with a lil tax almost $200, can't beat for a new one my new primary, there other choice is too much unless a buy one used, and GameStop is still about $149.99 for used l, like WTF...

If u have an PSN account that's be dope, probably send u a request...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 06-01-2019

Kwa, post: 20817, member: 6 Wrote:I feel y'all bruh, my psp still work but it is beat up like I can open it a bit, and my "L" trigger came out while I had someone fix it, and got a "R" trigger replacing the spot, my psp won't even read my 4gb memory card, dropped me down with an 1gb can't do too much with the, I was like fuck, so I start using the vita for game and watching videos, beat move I made, and the games are dope. Right Now I own 3 Vita, 2 blacks and 1 blue.The blue I ordered from Amazon for $184 with a lil tax almost $200, can't beat for a new one my new primary, there other choice is too much unless a buy one used, and GameStop is still about $149.99 for used l, like WTF...

If u have an PSN account that's be dope, probably send u a request...
Damn, I bought a 3ds xl and I hacked it of course and it runs amazingly. Got a 64gb sdcard in it so I have every game of my choosing. The only thing I dislike about it is how shitty the internet is.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 06-02-2019

Dr.Lost, post: 20826, member: 17 Wrote:Damn, I bought a 3ds xl and I hacked it of course and it runs amazingly. Got a 64gb sdcard in it so I have every game of my choosing. The only thing I dislike about it is how shitty the internet is.
Damn really, and people find that the best handheld, and vita is dead due to lack of games n shit as people say, and frame rate as people say it's garbage, which I honestly disagree, always look around...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Dr.Lost - 06-02-2019

Kwa, post: 20837, member: 6 Wrote:Damn really, and people find that the best handheld, and vita is dead due to lack of games n shit as people say, and frame rate as people say it's garbage, which I honestly disagree, always look around...
I personally would love a vita. Just so I could play my old PSP Isos I have archived in my computer. I've tried retroarch and ppsspp but I miss the whole experience of the psp

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 06-02-2019

Finally that week long house sitting is over got some extra spending money and bought Rage 2 $54 used, Just Cause 4 Steelbook $40 and Middle Earth Shadow of War Gold Edition Steelbook $12 which is one of the nicer Steelbooks iv seen.

[Image: 20190602-200157.png]

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 06-04-2019

Dr.Lost, post: 20871, member: 17 Wrote:I personally would love a vita. Just so I could play my old PSP Isos I have archived in my computer. I've tried retroarch and ppsspp but I miss the whole experience of the psp
Say if u do get one, set up u PSN or create one if u don't have one, u need a memory card too unless u get slim one, I read that those has 1gb of storage set on it if that's enough to u, if not memory card. Plus vita still online for certain games if u find people, but it's best to play with friends, there's trophies, voice chat/messages, and other features, PSP classic games on PS Store, there are dope vita titles too...

Went to the movies today and saw "MA", it was dope but it could've been a lil longer, felt like was a lil over 1 1/2 hour, plus the main woman in the movie is psycho, torturing teens, and she ran a person over, shit was crazy...

Time has come when I may be to help my mother from paying to much rent, by attempting to fill out an app for an apartment in the same building, well at least try too, as my mom's and father say I gotta get off the lease.
Hmmm, I can take a apartment or if I takes too long to heard anything, I can tell the landlord that i move elsewhere..etc, feels like I should make things official in a way, just to get the current rent low...

Work has been really tiring lately, but i am boosting up my saving with it...

Jason xXx, post: 20876, member: 3 Wrote:Finally that week long house sitting is over got some extra spending money and bought Rage 2 $54 used, Just Cause 4 Steelbook $40 and Middle Earth Shadow of War Gold Edition Steelbook $12 which is one of the nicer Steelbooks iv seen.

[Image: 20190602-200157.png]
That actually looks dope and I have Shadow of War...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 06-07-2019

Kwa, post: 20935, member: 6 Wrote:That actually looks dope and I have Shadow of War...
I only bought cuz it was a steelbook that I had my eye on for a while but the price was $80 about 2 months ago and for $12 I couldn't have let it go. Played about 5min of it and was pretty good.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 06-09-2019

L[Image: _107291969_054413207-1.jpg]

Apple is at it again. Just for a monitor stand.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 06-09-2019

Schedule change, now that supervisors cut off team E, my new days off is now Sunday and Monday starting today, hmm guess I don't have to hall ass on a Sunday anymore...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 06-09-2019

Walking home from work with another person on my team, this man actually surprise me as his approach a woman, said "what's up", give a love confession, and next thing I knew it's like they was already getting to know each other. They walked to 7eleven, made the train I was on, like god damn, it could have been for me in a way. Saturday midnight is always the time seeing fine women, but in my case, young women in my age bracket. This man made it look so easy , yet I have still have to be shy and never approach when I see something I like..

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 06-09-2019

Any Borderlands fans out there. A new and free DLC is out on all platforms for free until june 15th you will need either borderlands 2 PC or the handsome jack collection for xbox or ps4 to play it. It sets the stage for BL3.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 06-10-2019

More free/ trials on xbox one ps4 and pc fallout 76 free trial will start june 10th and goto june 17th this possibly includes access to all dlc or just the new battle royal mode the only downside is F76 is xboX at least a 65gb install.

The division 2 free trial will start june 13th and end june 16th.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 06-11-2019

I am not happy with the PS store cutting out all the free PS3 deals,
just because they like to phase things out, and I am not paying for another PS+ account again, as they will drop support for the PS4 when the time comes.