Backup Ghetto
WTF ya doing? - Printable Version

+- Backup Ghetto (https://www.wickedghetto.site)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.wickedghetto.site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WTF ya doing? (/showthread.php?tid=18)

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-12-2018

The Sorrow, post: 10505, member: 5 Wrote:Met this really cool chick on Discord who's like the female version of me.
Likes all the games, movies and books I do, and is even into paranormal shit.
Too bad she's a lesbian, because I would've definitely asked her out haha.
Oh man, that's disappointing, I wish i met a chick that wouldn't mind that i'm in to animation, watch, drawing, some dancing, but still have a shell...

RE: WTF ya doing? - animeknight99 - 08-16-2018

I been watching YouTube and I found this

RE: WTF ya doing? - Jason xXx - 08-17-2018

animeknight99, post: 10626, member: 13 Wrote:been watching YouTube and I found this
It's nothing new a few members posted about it on the facebook page.

I believe it had to something to do jstephen links not 100% on that I never encountered that on any other links.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 08-17-2018

Dirty little bastards trying to drop some cooties on you.

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-19-2018

4pm-12am..
Too that i say "my ass", I sometimes be leaving out from work, like almost at 2am, unstable foreal, and I actually get paid time n 1/2 an hour for each overtime hour at HelloFresh, not bad I ain't complaining about that kind of money, i kinda miss 3 days off though...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 08-20-2018

yea you tend to Covet them days off after doing 7 day's / 16 hour shifts...
it can be a challenge but ya just keep plugging away.

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 08-20-2018

Kwa, post: 10229, member: 6 Wrote:For all of u that has [USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] on Facebook, now I added her...
itt's all good kwa you got some cool moves keep at it man Practice makes perfect!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-20-2018

prmlscreem, post: 10712, member: 2 Wrote:itt's all good kwa you got some cool moves keep at it man Practice makes perfect!
Thank u so much so much love, lol...., l love to tut and it's not an easy style, which i tell people, i'm beginner, it's the truth but it's whatever, I'm not cocky, it's all practice, stretching, i been doing for a couple of years...

RE: WTF ya doing? - The Sorrow - 08-21-2018

We got a rabbit last night. My niece named it Flopsy.

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 08-21-2018

The Sorrow, post: 10726, member: 5 Wrote:We got a rabbit last night. My niece named it Flopsy.

goes good with peas and carrots in a slow cooker LMAO
sorry had to say it

just got home from work oh what a joy that was...NOT!

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-22-2018

Can't wait so how my check will look like this time..
This passed monday started the new pay period and I already started off with 13 total so far, first my team had to do all the label that 1st didn't get to before we start our own, my jobs calls it roll overs, been happen almost everyday, fuck 4pm-12am, shift is like from 4pm until whenever work is finished, job is simple but with 5 days a week makes it rough and uneasy, my job really changed compare to when I first started as a temp...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Sumato - 08-22-2018

You sure have come a long way since then haven't you,
People gonna call you Mister pretty soon :punk:

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-22-2018

Redbear, post: 10764, member: 1 Wrote:You sure have come a long way since then haven't you,
People gonna call you Mister pretty soon :punk:
Mister Pretty huh, if a female say that to me then I'll like it..lol. oh yea, i came a long way since February, a few months, i signed up for this, did what I had to do, now i gotta deal with it until whatever happens or i fucked up, but anyway i'm hanging in there, really, ain't gonna mess up that easily, my job ain't the best, it's a warehouse/production environment, but the money ain't bad..

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 08-22-2018

good luck kwa I sure hope it's good one!!

made a visit to Jimmy he was in good spirits told me to fuck off several times
all funny shit stuff about dumb shit
which was great!
a lot of laughs
about people that were about great stuff!
came home cleaned some did laundry
now drinking a few beers that are like mad old

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-23-2018

prmlscreem, post: 10772, member: 2 Wrote:good luck kwa I sure hope it's good one!!

made a visit to Jimmy he was in good spirits told me to fuck off several times
all funny shit stuff about dumb shit
which was great!
a lot of laughs
about people that were about great stuff!
came home cleaned some did laundry
now drinking a few beers that are like mad old

In terms of work, I'm hanging in there for the money, i go through shit though at the place. Home is very different, u know i get a visitor at least once or twice a month for me to lose that privilege, it's all good, i figure it was gonna happen eventually...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-23-2018

One thing I can say about direct deposit, it is good in a way to build up your money, and no waiting in line inside the bank, after receiving the 2 check for the month of August, i made almost $2,000, not bad, especially compare to July, gotta keep going...lol

RE: WTF ya doing? - drek de - 08-24-2018

So,uh.A friend of mine believes in these miracle videos uploaded on youtube.i keep telling him that these are edited a fake but he doesn't believe me.He's been scaring me for past 2 days.

RE: WTF ya doing? - prmlscreem - 08-24-2018

Kwa, post: 10815, member: 6 Wrote:One thing I can say about direct deposit, it is good in a way to build up your money, and no waiting in line inside the bank, after receiving the 2 check for the month of August, i made almost $2,000, not bad, especially compare to July, gotta keep going...lol
I love direct deposit I have had it forever I started it before it was cool LOL

[USER=8]@drek de[/USER] not sure what to tell you with your friend that's really weird I have never had that happen with any of my friends
maybe check in with his family to see if they know anything or inform them he might need help

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-25-2018

[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
Before I started I making the money freely, The only thing bout direct deposit that I have a limit a day when it comes to withdrawing...

RE: WTF ya doing? - Kwa - 08-26-2018

Summer vacation went by fast, school is right around the corner..lol..
Even my niece will be in the 7th grade..